waYne GreT -ski . darrYL BaKeRs - sKi . misTer - sled -sKi . LeTs talK SimmioNs- sKi

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
condolences to the greaT -ski family and all those who couldn't be wiT us toDay.. ouR hearTs and minds are wiT them in aLL forms of expression .. waLTer and all others that have fallen to the grace of god .. we bless u and our hearTs r deep with your memories .. i have to go now !!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wtf is this about? Why did you mention Darryl?
HeYman thanks for asking... i owe darrYl $50.00 .. just haven't see him in a while ... just thinking about heading that way ... but i can't seem to remember his phone number .. need ta set up a time for him to fixXx my ramP... broke the bars off the ramp when i was loading and unloading.. he tig welded it last time .. but his welds held up .. ramps getting old i guess ..2 ramp bar things broke and the hockey puck board came apart ... so anYhoo anybody know mr baker -skiies phone number ... i will giVe darryl a call if i had his number... maybe he has time to fixXx ramp ... maybe not .. but i have to square up wiT him .. so i call him if i had his number ... maybe he going to sled this weekend in revY .. meet him pay $ 50.00 dollars for the time he payed for the shipping of a speciality can .. but i don't see him around .. so BiG A by chance can u slip me his number or can anybody help .. maybe privaTe messenger me or if its his business number post on this thread .... thanks .. good question.. plus i buy super kool rear suspension back in 09 .. needs new rear shock .. need darryl s number to book appt to see why shock is not working the way it used to ... big A .. can Ya help a guy ouT wiT darryls number .. no worries .. i understand ... its all good ..i can just pick the whole sled up and put in the back of truck till i get ramp fixXxed ... maybe i learn how to use rivet thing from canadian tire.. wonder what time they open and close these daYs ... my friend took me to the keg over on 130th ave in calgary .. my friend wow sure glad he treated me to some ICEcream with salted carmel and a gentle serving of chocolate peddles and a small shoT of scotch 15 years young to toast !!... i put that in my iceCReaM .. CHeeRs !!...lildukes idea about scotch in the iceCream from our time at the peaKs and salute our friends high spiriTs .. anYhoo the place the KeG and service was BriLLanT and relaxXxing .. was gunna head to see darryl cause he lives down that way over in dewinton area ... but with it being the weekend and sunday wasn't sure if he was open .. by chance u know his hrs .. i can't remember how he operates the shop hrs ..Big A any thoughts on darryls hrs .. and phone number ?? its all good .. no worries ..

Last edited:

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HeYman thanks for asking... i owe darrYl $50.00 .. just haven't see him in a while ... just thinking about heading that way ... but i can't seem to remember his phone number .. need ta set up a time for him to fixXx my ramP... broke the bars off the ramp when i was loading and unloading.. he tig welded it last time .. but his welds held up .. ramps getting old i guess ..2 ramp bar things broke and the hockey puck board came apart ... so anYhoo anybody know mr baker -skiies phone number ... i will giVe darryl a call if i had his number... maybe he has time to fixXx ramp ... maybe not .. but i have to square up wiT him .. so i call him if i had his number ... maybe he going to sled this weekend in revY .. meet him pay $ 50.00 dollars for the time he payed for the shipping of a speciality can .. but i don't see him around .. so BiG A by chance can u slip me his number or can anybody help .. maybe privaTe messenger me or if its his business number post on this thread .... thanks .. good question.. plus i buy super kool rear suspension back in 09 .. needs new rear shock .. need darryl s number to book appt to see why shock is not working the way it used to ... big A .. can Ya help a guy ouT wiT darryls number .. no worries .. i understand ... its all good ..i can just pick the whole sled up and put in the back of truck till i get ramp fixXxed ... maybe i learn how to use rivet thing from canadian tire.. wonder what time they open and close these daYs ... my friend took me to the keg over on 130th ave in calgary .. my friend wow sure glad he treated me to some ICEcream with salted carmel and a gentle serving of chocolate peddles and a small shoT of scotch 15 years young to toast !!... i put that in my iceCReaM .. CHeeRs !!...lildukes idea about scotch in the iceCream from our time at the peaKs and salute our friends high spiriTs .. anYhoo the place the KeG and service was BriLLanT and relaxXxing .. was gunna head to see darryl cause he lives down that way over in dewinton area ... but with it being the weekend and sunday wasn't sure if he was open .. by chance u know his hrs .. i can't remember how he operates the shop hrs ..Big A any thoughts on darryls hrs .. and phone number ?? its all good .. no worries ..

$hit, you near have me a heart attack fella, mentioning Darryl's name in your damn coded lingo with Walter Gretzky I thought something happened to him that I hadn't heard about yet. I'll pm you the # for his shop. Yes he's still down by Dewinton

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$hit, you near have me a heart attack fella, mentioning Darryl's name in your damn coded lingo with Walter Gretzky I thought something happened to him that I hadn't heard about yet. I'll pm you the # for his shop. Yes he's still down by Dewinton
o ok i understand oops my bad .. no worries thanks BiG A for info on darryl baker - ski

Top Bottom