WATCH / LOCK your truck / trailer during unloading

Treerider

Reaction score
Just an FYI.

Hadn't seen a post on this yet, but thought it was worth sending out as we all get abit complacent when we get back to the hotel at the end of the day.

Couple guys in our group over heard a conversation in the parking lot Saturday night when we got back to the hotel in Valemount. (Will leave hotel unnamed as not their fault).

They were unloading their truck and trailer and some ballsy thief decided to grab their radar detector,etc while they were in between trips to their room with gear. Seen them last minute and weren't able to catch them.

Could have been more expensive gear!

Keep an eye out!!

Hoehand79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always lock your stuff...had 2 sxs s stolen last fall was a little pissed alright but yes you definitely gotta watch your stuff!!!

Old Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi. Had good ride today. Some people are putting trail cam along road into parking spots for sleds. Think I will start doing this might help some one out. Be safe

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of my buddy having his mountain bikes stolen from his open garage while he was filling up his lawn mower with gas beside the house. Sad that we all have to be so vigilant.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
This reminds me of my buddy having his mountain bikes stolen from his open garage while he was filling up his lawn mower with gas beside the house. Sad that we all have to be so vigilant.
My ex gf had a watch stolen from her house while she mowing the lawn in the backyard. Years later, I met the guy who did it.
I guess that was his MO. I told her I knew who did it. She said “wth are you doing hanging around someone like that and where’s my watch?”
I did ask him and he said prolly some pawnshop. Haha

Top Bottom