Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As per title I was just wondering if any of you knew what an average price
would be to get vinyl siding installed?
Thank's for any reply's.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a modified bi-level, meaning my master bedroom is over my 24x24 attatched garage.In a like a three level split if you wil....l I have 3 different peaks, and 2 window outjuttings ( like bay windows right ??) R & R siding, new caps on all windows, brick on the garage and jut outs, fake shakes on the biggest peak and face of the house.
Also re insulated the whole house, wasn't that rvack stuff, some silver insulation that came in big squares, that we stapeled on and cut to fit. New evestroughs with down spouts . 15 grand. all said and done.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is how it works;
Installer purchases all supplies (wholesale) and add a mark up which will still be less expensive than purchasing at Home Depot. If you supply siding they will upcharged you in most cases to keep their profits in line.
They will charge you $3.50 to $5.00 per 100 sq ft plus supplies. Install price will depend on how many dormers, corners (basically fancy work).
Price will be less on a new home vs Reno work.
If you want any insight please PM me, worked on the wholeside of the business for the siding industry for the last 4ish years.

Tapatalk....well I'm happy with you now....thanks for the fix.

Last edited:

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just did a house for a family member and I don't know what is fair to charge is where I'm going
with this. approx 1100 sq.ft of material,6 outside corner's 2 inside,2 door's and 8 window's.
An experienced guy could have done the job in WAY less time,but I have seen the SHYT work of
(SOME)guy's that do it full time that should be ashamed of the work they do.(but,that's besides the point)

Top Bottom