Valemount Conditions and Updates 2020 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

earlskies

Reaction score
I used to haul 2 quads / sleds on a an aluminum 10' 2 place with my wife's V6 Ford Edge all the time. Mileage wasn't bad, maybe 12-13 L/100km.

Ryson

Reaction score
As long as you aren’t riding a brand new Polaris without shocks you’ll be ok...

I’m picking up my snowcheck tomorrow. I’ve called Polaris customer service 4 times and am tired of dealing with it. My dealer at Segwick Ab put some lower end fox clicker shocks on for me so I can actually ride it. Heading to mcbride on Tuesday. They are just going to swap them out when and if mine ever arrive. Sooooo happy with that dealer.

anyways with all this revy stuff on the news I’m getting a little nervous. We’re staying in a cabin outside of town but almost feel like a criminal going to do something I love. Hoping we will be ok with the red and blue plates!

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m picking up my snowcheck tomorrow. I’ve called Polaris customer service 4 times and am tired of dealing with it. My dealer at Segwick Ab put some lower end fox clicker shocks on for me so I can actually ride it. Heading to mcbride on Tuesday. They are just going to swap them out when and if mine ever arrive. Sooooo happy with that dealer.

anyways with all this revy stuff on the news I’m getting a little nervous. We’re staying in a cabin outside of town but almost feel like a criminal going to do something I love. Hoping we will be ok with the red and blue plates!

Feels the same way being a firearm owner lol.
You’ll be fine, just follow the towns guidelines and be respectful, as others have said. Enjoy your trip.

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Vale tonight. hows the trail at Allan and Chappell?
Allan was great on Tuesday. Switchbacks were not as bad as Sunday. Barely lost traction going up and hardly used brake coming down. Untouched in the back further back and probed 145-155cm’s. Was a great day. Wind blown on tops but found great snow.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spring like condition with this inversion today up in Allan. Snow was best in premier. The trailhead well is simply sacked out.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
63af2a831479e33059d6009841f59741.jpg

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please be kind, we all want to groom as bad as you do. We hope to begin soon, but if you do require a groomed trail, both our neighbors are currently doing so and that option is always on the table.

Attachments

• Trail Update December 7-page-001.jpg
    Trail Update December 7-page-001.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 549

Callele88

Reaction score
As soon as we can, with the bridge out at 4km and Trans Mountain full steep ahead on the access FSR, we need more snow to move to the side trail. Fingers crossed it is soon.

Ok awesome. Thanks for the update. Yes hopefully soon.

Reactions: RXN

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We received some snow down low last night then it turned to rain again late in the evening by the looks of things. Blue River Highway Cam looks soggy as well. This not going to help access anywhere. The forecast also looks to have changed precip wise. At least it looks like the temps will cool back off here soon. We will keep updating as we can if anything improves snow and or access wise.

Ryson

Reaction score
Just headed west guys. Going through Edson and it’s raining. What’s it doing up top? Snow soggy with rain? I’m so depressed on the change in forecast

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom