Valemount-Blue River-McBride Accommodations with Pipeline Construction

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try phoning them the rates are typically different online as well. Thanks for posting this.
When I'm staying in hotels I book with points, when I'm not staying in hotels I'm at a B+B or one of whisper creek's cabins.

I've played around with a few dates at the super 8 for this winter and they all still have availability

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
When I'm staying in hotels I book with points, when I'm not staying in hotels I'm at a B+B or one of whisper creek's cabins.

I've played around with a few dates at the super 8 for this winter and they all still have availability
Looking like the Whisper Creek Cabins are all booked till may. Were checking with B&B's to see availability and will post.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just booked some rooms today, get a couple weekends in Vale then at least once to the Griz. May try for Barkersville, been on the list for a couple years

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the pipeline done in June?
Be over in no time, like camrose was 2018
Yeah it will be over in no time,the first trans mountain in 1952 took just 11 months to complete,it’s way more complex now and over the top bureaucracy

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sucks for guys like me that book trips last minute when work / life allows it.

We may end up spending more time down South this year. Fernie / Crowsnest area. Maybe further west.

Fernie is going to have an epic year...i can feel it.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is what I need for sledding.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
This is what I need for sledding.

My investment with WCLC is due for a fairly substantial ROI. As soon as that happens I will buy this.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do Any places have opening for times like Sunday to Tuesday or they booked solid? Used to be like a ghost town on those dates. Tough for us to book out beyond month or so in advance.

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do Any places have opening for times like Sunday to Tuesday or they booked solid? Used to be like a ghost town on those dates. Tough to book out beyond month or so in advance.

We just stayed at best western Valemount, had 3 rooms, booked less than 2 weeks in advance

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's rooms everywhere.. I think TM got a delay. We were on waiting lists for Glacier in blue for this weekend amongst other hotels and started getting calls early this week saying there's a lot of cancellations from the workers. Cancelled our 3 bed at BW for this weekend....

Top Bottom