UTV Ramp for Sled Deck????

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know who builds or where a guy can get a ramp extension for a sled deck to load a UTV. My buddy just bought a commander ltd and has a Marathon Deck ( not truck boss). His ramp is a little narrow:) for safe loading / unloading and is looking to buy the single side extension . Anyone got any ideas?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Marathon make ramps for UTVs 12 ft long and clamp right on the back or with a extra tube attatchment drive on by the side. I use the ramps to load my quads sideways on my deck. Put them as wide apart as needed.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks do you know if they Will they work with the old style Marathon or just the truckboss? I saw them on their website but couldn't figure our if the mounting bar is the same as the old style deck.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks do you know if they Will they work with the old style Marathon or just the truckboss? I saw them on their website but couldn't figure our if the mounting bar is the same as the old style deck.

Sledderglen uses them on an older style marathon.

Reaction score

As long as it is a round instead of a square tube mounting bar then our ramp hooks do not need any modification to work for you

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wifey says check out BullDog web site for the ramp. We also have a commander on a deck we use the usual deck ramp with a single ramp beside it. Hope this helps. P S watch out when loading in the WET!!! Will get interesting

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone, he picked up the 16" from Marathon yesterday and says it seems to work good. Using the winch to assist on and off b/c with a 6" lift and 37's it's an interesting load and unload even in the dry!

Top Bottom