Used sled prices

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel with the g4 u don't really need a 175 it been lighter and more tq over a xm. I feel they will drop the 175 soon .

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have noticed with the used market….not too many wrapped sleds anymore. Is that trend starting to dwindle?

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No money left over for a wrap.

I think it's harder to sell with a wrap.
Lots of people
Plaster there name ans instagrams on there sleds which unless your a sponsored rider no one wants someone else instagram name on tbere sled lol, if your jnto a wrap i would keep it to where someone else will want what your putting on your sled, i had one wrapped sled in 2012 lime nine or something got really tiring and exspensive everytime i wrecked a panel or something having to
Re buy and re install a wrap

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I knew, the trend now is to flip over backwards and jump and wheelie and hop overs I guess, not for me but that’s all you see vids of now a days. You couldn’t give me a 154, seen lots on the hill in deep pow and they suck, 165’s are better but unless you do a bunch of suspension work they wheelie pretty good to, I love my 175 but I am a dying breed I guess.
175 for me also my Edge showed up 10 days ago.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure is a bunch of 850T doos on the market not selling at $21-23 thousand buck range?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most people don't have the cash to buy a $20k sled, and most that do planned ahead and snowchecked this spring, or are buying up the units others backed out on.

IMO financing a used sled in that price range right now is not a smart move, and I believe a lot of people realize that. I'm thinking a used 2022 turbo with under 2000km will be in the $15-17k range come spring.

I'm awaiting black Friday sales data, I think the numbers are going to be a sharp decline from the past few years. If people can't afford to buy TV's on black Friday the same applies to all discretionary items, like sleds.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure is a bunch of 850T doos on the market not selling at $21-23 thousand buck range?
My brother and I both reduced ours from 22k to 20k. They were 2022 expert turbos with two years warranty remaining. Both sold for 20 grand a couple days later

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My new sled is in just gettin built figured now was the time to list the 2020 well it was for sale for 1 day and sold for asking price
what did you sell it for? Not getting any interest in my 19 which is mint with a lot of extras. I would have thought i would have had lots of interest in it.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If someone is in the market....

Screenshot_20221124-061816.jpg

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah wraps are getting pricey also.

I agree I would always choose stock looking over a custom wrapped sled.
Yep.
Wrap is a not an upsell when buying - most look like somone drank too many shooters and then puked!
Break a stock panel and I go get it welded - harder to do with a wrap.
Save money for gas....

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Covid pricing and the sales boom of last season appears to have ended here. I've seen G4's as low as $7k, with tons of good choices in the $9-$13k range although some are still asking $20k+ for late model turbos. Many have price drops and long listing times, meaning they aren't selling.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I came across a really nice gen4 Summit 600 last week. 1500km, electric start. I thought hmm, I'm looking for something a bit older, but that's nice. I would pay 12-12.5 on that. I reached out, and it was one of those scummy used Powersports financing places. $18k cash price.

I told them where to go, and how to get there. I truly hope they get stuck with a large amount of overpriced inventory when the used market crumbles.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be nice. I have no bites at 14. It has about $7,000 worth of extras too. not that I ever expected to get that back out, but I figured it would make it attractive for a quick sale.
20.5 turbo?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be nice. I have no bites at 14. It has about $7,000 worth of extras too. not that I ever expected to get that back out, but I figured it would make it attractive for a quick sale.
I do way better putting sleds back to stock or near to it and parting out the extras/performance parts.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This isn't yours is it? Kidding of course

14k for a stock 2017 g4. Insane

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most people don't have the cash to buy a $20k sled, and most that do planned ahead and snowchecked this spring, or are buying up the units others backed out on.

IMO financing a used sled in that price range right now is not a smart move, and I believe a lot of people realize that. I'm thinking a used 2022 turbo with under 2000km will be in the $15-17k range come spring.

I'm awaiting black Friday sales data, I think the numbers are going to be a sharp decline from the past few years. If people can't afford to buy TV's on black Friday the same applies to all discretionary items, like sleds.
Most people do not have a $20,000 budget for a used sled but I think the amount of people who would take $15,000 for a 2000km sled so they can buy a new one for $27000 is even a smaller crowd. There were wayyyy too many people snow checking sleds last year under the assumption that it would cost them $3000 difference because they knew a guy who knew a guy who sold his one year old sled in a day for more money than he paid or w/e. People will not be doing that next year.

Top Bottom