Used sled prices

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not one bite on my 2022 skittoo turbo. Low kilometres like new and not even offered to trade for old Chevy truck

Buddy snagged a black (expert?) 22 165 tdoo for 19g with 330km last spring in swift current. The new reality for buying a new sled ever year will make a lot of ppl sad. We used to loose 2500-3g on a sled that was worth 10-14g. Now that they are 25-30g I’m pretty sure we will see 5g per season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its too bad that your one of the lucky ones if you have a motor hold up for a few seasons, if I was going to buy a new factory turbo I would plan to dump it after a season or two just because of that, the past couple years you could sell these things almost for the same price you paid for them.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying to find a semi modern chassis 600 mountain sled right now. Finding a few out there ~2013-2016, but guys are wanting 8-12k. Meanwhile I'm selling a great condition 2020 Alpha 800 for 14obo, and haven't even received a lowball.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Throw in a night with your sister and I'll consider it

Done, but does that make the price go up?

1668046463299.png

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well … last week received call from my Polaris dealer if I’d consider selling my snowcheck Boost as they have a long list of people wanting one as they knew I had a G5 coming & the Boost was just a dumb decision if the G5 didn’t show. So I said sure and a fella called me in 5 min offered $500 over sc price & I took it didn’t want to get caught with 2 dumb decisions as Kijiji & FB marketplace is polluted with G4 turbos... I feel better make one dumb decision 🤣

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well … last week received call from my Polaris dealer if I’d consider selling my snowcheck Boost as they have a long list of people wanting one as they knew I had a G5 coming & the Boost was just a dumb decision if the G5 didn’t show. So I said sure and a fella called me in 5 min offered $500 over sc price & I took it didn’t want to get caught with 2 dumb decisions as Kijiji & FB marketplace is polluted with G4 turbos... I feel better make one dumb decision 🤣
Well good decision there are a pile of 21/22 g4 turbos that’s for sure. Also snow and mud is doo only so you won’t get ridiculed now. Win win. 😂

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here’s a question, would people pay extra for a sled with extended warranty?? It’s 3 g for extended aftermarket warranty I think 3 or 4 years extra.
If that 2022 sled had extended warranty and the seller was asking a extra two g for it. Would people pay extra??? Or would they rather put warranty on the sled themselves?

It seems the majority of individuals on this thread have not bought a new turbo, and sold one yet, it’s crappy these new sleds come with only come with two years of warranty. IMO that 2022 turbo he dumped it to get rid of it but it’s a G4, but it also didn’t mention how much warranty was on it.

If guys are thinking they will get a used G5 next year for under 20, I think they will be in for a surprise. I could be wrong tho.

DUS

Reaction score
I think you’d really have to make it obvious and talk people through why the valuation is higher on your machine with an extended warranty vs a cheaper one. You’ll still get the guys that will see no value in it and just look for the cheapest up front cost. It might take a little longer to find the right person that sees a value in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom