Reaction score
You want any thing to boot, because thats an awesome deal

Ice fishing shack ?
I lied, it's a 97 haha jk

Whoever it goes to we both know it was well kept. Wish I had the space :(

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right now on Kijiji there is (4) 2022 skidoo turbo experts with warrantee under 1000kms. price is from $23000g - 25000g. Prices get better over 1000km, and when the warrantee is gone. I'm a warrantee guy all day long with these sleds.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the demand is more specific this year.

I know one sled there is an abundance of is the tdoos. With the gen 5 out there is a pile for sale and I’m thinking a pile of guys waiting to see when there new one is coming.
There might be lots of the Tdoos for sale, but who’s buying them at $25G they’re advertised at…???

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's going to be the "ol Mexican standoff" as to when the 2023s arrive. Once they show up, BOOM! sell sell sell. Especially for the fellas that need the loot for their 2023s. But, if they don't start rolling in when the snows piling up, people be like "F$#k it, I need to ride".

DUS

Reaction score
It seems crazy that used G4 s are asking for almost the same price as snow checking a brand new G5. It’s like vehicles the last couple years it almost seems like it makes more sense to buy new in the long run if you can wait. Used isn’t depreciating like it used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems crazy that used G4 s are asking for almost the same price as snow checking a brand new G5. It’s like vehicles the last couple years it almost seems like it makes more sense to buy new in the long run if you can wait. Used isn’t depreciating like it used to.

With lots of of the dealers having zero stock other than what was snow checked, prices are bound to stay high.

DUS

Reaction score
I get the used prices being high from lack of supply. Maybe I kind of mis worded what I meant. Seems crazy to pay almost full price for a used G4 instead of a new G5 if you can. I’d pay another $2k to have the new one over the used one every time. New chassis, horsepower, zero kms, warranty. When you start factoring those things in the used ones don’t seem like such a good deal anymore.

pommie_git

Reaction score
I get the used prices being high from lack of supply. Maybe I kind of mis worded what I meant. Seems crazy to pay almost full price for a used G4 instead of a new G5 if you can. I’d pay another $2k to have the new one over the used one every time. New chassis, horsepower, zero kms, warranty. When you start factoring those things in the used ones don’t seem like such a good deal anymore.

Yep, but you can’t get a G5 this year, unless you pay over list price perhaps when they start showing up in Nov/Dec.

Plus the 2022’s came with 3 years warranty. 2023’s are down to 2 years.
That helps the price of the 2022s

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to mention you had to get on a list, just to be able to be on the snow check list. I think there is a bunch of people that just want them cause they are hard to get.

DUS

Reaction score
Guys probably on the list with the sole purpose of tryin for resell at $35k when they do get it lol

DUS

Reaction score
I wonder what kinda mileage these motors are gonna get.
I’m not a pay for extended warranty guy either, would rather roll the dice lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a couple snow checked G5 Lynx Turbos on kijji you can take over if anyone is looking

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure. The guys on kijiji were just asking for the deposit they paid, didnt see the over-all price.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suff like this doesn’t make any sense to me. I get a few thousand more and see.
B79335A5-01C7-45CB-9F38-DBD7F9FADE39.jpeg

Top Bottom