Used sled prices

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here’s a question, would people pay extra for a sled with extended warranty?? It’s 3 g for extended aftermarket warranty I think 3 or 4 years extra.
If that 2022 sled had extended warranty and the seller was asking a extra two g for it. Would people pay extra??? Or would they rather put warranty on the sled themselves?

It seems the majority of individuals on this thread have not bought a new turbo, and sold one yet, it’s crappy these new sleds come with only come with two years of warranty. IMO that 2022 turbo he dumped it to get rid of it but it’s a G4, but it also didn’t mention how much warranty was on it.

If guys are thinking they will get a used G5 next year for under 20, I think they will be in for a surprise. I could be wrong tho.

With The way it’s going When a 500g mortgage come due and there’s a loan on a g5 there will be some sub 20g g5s.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep there is a million of them for sale right now.

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On my thrid drop on my 17 on Kijji and still no one checking it out. Been up over a week. Not even any scammers. Started at 9500obo and now at 8750 obo. Have it here for 8500obo

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the high interest rates what would the interest be on a toy finance now? 10%?
I can forsee guy’s hanging onto new sleds longer, especially If the used buyer market is not willing to pay.
Skidoo for example is not doing anyone favours for not offering the warranties they once did, especially with the costs of everything increasing like they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one was just listed

Attachments

• FBAE4169-4B9F-40E0-B1F2-A3C95A19D035.jpeg
    FBAE4169-4B9F-40E0-B1F2-A3C95A19D035.jpeg
    723.8 KB · Views: 251

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
It seems that things have changed, I think my sled is a good deal and it is a great machine but no one wants a 175 anymore, I guess the trend has shifted, I won’t drop my price anymore as this is my trade value on my sled if the dealer will still take it on trade, or I just ride it and take the hit next year, with a little work this thing will be in g5 territory anyways. The reality for me is that these factory turbo sleds are awesome but they are the most depreciating as well and no one will want them off warranty unless they can steal it, for me I am really evaluating what to do for the future, its getting out of hand for my budget!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not just sleds dropping its all toys things are tightening up as times are changing

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
skidoos 4yr warrenty on a sno check was such a great thing, i would ride three years worry free and then sell on the 4th well i got my 2020 for sale but with the new g5 turbo coming and 2 year warrentty i am going to be adding min 3rd year hopefully 4th year aftermarket warrenty. Who here ordered a 2023 n/a are they 2 year warrenty aswell?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
skidoos 4yr warrenty on a sno check was such a great thing, i would ride three years worry free and then sell on the 4th well i got my 2020 for sale but with the new g5 turbo coming and 2 year warrentty i am going to be adding min 3rd year hopefully 4th year aftermarket warrenty. Who here ordered a 2023 n/a are they 2 year warrenty aswell?
Cant be adding the extended warranty till the two year term is almost up, the price of these things is already so high every dollar counts.

sledneck_joe

Reaction score
N/A and turbo are both 2 year warranty

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just sold my 2022 summit x turbo for $1000 less than I paid, had a line of if guys wanting to buy it.

Hope my g5 comes in.

Next year will be a used market blood bath.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just sold my 2022 summit x turbo for $1000 less than I paid, had a line of if guys wanting to buy it.

Hope my g5 comes in.

Will it? I guess if we make the same prediction over and over again it will eventually become true…maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hope my g5 comes in.

Nothing wrong with that. Basically sold it minus the GST. I found there is a big spread between what people paid for their 2022s. Lots seemed to be at $22ish OTD. And others seemed be closer to or over 25g OTD. I kinda think that’s why there are lots of guys wanting in the mid 23g range.

Top Bottom