Turcotte post forward kit for Polaris

Summitizer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m a bit surprised this has not come up for discussion yet. I don’t know how to embed it from YouTube but I’m sure someone one does….please! He gives some very good insight into the 2 types of bar geometries which I know makes for great entertainment.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Brett says that Doo has the best steering design. Is that what I heard there? 😁

I ran the specialty laydown post on my cat for two seasons, and was definitely sold on the benefits.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turcotte ran those posts on his Cat as well.

I never was a fan of the vertical stearing.

This would be a must if i got a Polaris

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i assume that makes a poo steer/feel more like a doo correct?

Not for me if it is.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never spent more than 5 minutes on a Doo, but the laydown post made a big improvement in my riding. I think it's because it's more similar to a MX bike.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is only one way a steering post should be. Every single thing with handlebars works the same way other than Polaris. Mountain bike, dirt bike, atv., sea doo, everything!!!

I’ve tried the post forward on the Polaris and it’s a big improvement. However it steers way to heavy for me a guy would be exhausted in minutes. Maybe it wasn’t setup correctly but im not sure

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the rider should learn to ride....

That’s the thing about a Polaris, if your a pro you can ride anything and make it work. But if your a beginner or middle of the road rider you will struggle with that steering setup and the skidoo style steering will make you a better, more confident rider faster.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s the thing about a Polaris, if your a pro you can ride anything and make it work. But if your a beginner or middle of the road rider you will struggle with that steering setup and the skidoo style steering will make you a better, more confident rider faster.

So you're finally admitting that brp are beginner's sleds - only good to practice on!
Dude showed a lack of commitment and ability . ..maybe if he'd started on an elan he'd know what to do

Top Bottom