Turbo Paul

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has any one watched the Best day ever on youtube with turbo Paul ! So good!

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That one is good but Best day ever is better.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YES avy is huge ... how does that not come down!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah lots of high consquences slopes there. Heavy snow to. Looked like good traction.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fun to watch. Love the side hill with the turbo . I can say my stock G4 will not do that.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't watch either video completely, there is so much mayhem happening that its surprising no incidence happened. Multiple riders on a pull, highmarking stuck riders, I could just imagine if a slide had happened, there would had been multiple burials and complete chaos.
This is a fine example of not what to do as a backcountry rider and if you find your self in these situation, turn around and leave.
I personally would avoid any group riding like this and I have no issues with big snow climbs in questionable conditions, if its done properly in balancing the risk.
This is just plain stupidity, to me they look like a bunch of yahoo out for the first time on their new toy, there is a definite lack of skill in both departments.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sir are %100 correct as well . But you can't pass by a car crash with out looking at it.

Top Bottom