Turbo kit

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i do believe Silber will have a turbo kit available for the GEN5 850. Just need to address fitment and any ECU changes.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is actually releasing a aftermarket G5 turbo kit?

Has to be cheaper now to build your own!

Will it be cheaper? Maybe save what a $1000. Tuning, clutching, fitment issues messing around with fueling and controllers, no warranty meh… even 2g wouldn’t bother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will it be cheaper? Maybe save what a $1000. Tuning, clutching, fitment issues messing around with fueling and controllers, no warranty meh… even 2g wouldn’t bother

So…. Do you know if anyone is making a aftermarket turbo kit?.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has to be cheaper now to build your own!
I suppose I only responded to the second part of your original post… no I don’t know anybody building one I would venture a guess till the G5’s become more readily available kits will be non existent.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The aftermarket turbo segment will continue to be strong. Guys with 2,3,4yr old sleds will have a much higher cost to sell and buy a new G5 turbo or Polaris boost. These 26K sleds aren't for everyone, and once they are off of warranty, who really wants to pay 18-19K for one. I know i dont.

You will be able to upgrade you N/A sled for under 5K and have the same or more power then a factory turbo. Maintenance and rebuild cost are much lower if your start to run into issues. The factory turbos are so computer controlled that your forced to bring them into the dealership.

This year has been the biggest year of Silber turbo kits so far.

And these new kits dont have fitment issues, the Flashing works flawlessly, and the provided clutching is better then what it used to be.

Last edited:
Top Bottom