Tunnel bag/box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
White out technology rack. Strong product. Hauled an engine into Allen creek last winter on one

Attachments

• 61DB7DDF-938C-4CD5-9DD0-2E2C9497980D.jpeg
    61DB7DDF-938C-4CD5-9DD0-2E2C9497980D.jpeg
    447.6 KB · Views: 321

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with the BCA MtnPro bag, if anyone decides to get this bag just a heads up, if you have the plastic cargo box mounted on the back of your gas tank the bag will not fit and do not use the pre drilled holes for the Linq latches, the bag will hit the rear of the gas tank and it won't latch. I installed the latches first then lined up the bag, marked the spots where the latches mount then drilled and installed them. Haven't had a chance to use it as we are still waiting on the enough snow to ride but as for now I like the bag and it holds everything I need it too.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We’ll i put the BCA bag on the sled and my gas caddy won’t fit with it on, back to the drawing board.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How often do you actually need your gas caddy vs is it more of a comfort thing to have it with you?

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How often do you actually need your gas caddy vs is it more of a comfort thing to have it with you?
I occasionally do trips that require me to bring extra gas but most of the time I don't bring it, I'll keep it and find another tunnel bag that will work with the gas caddy. I was just a little bummed it wouldn't fit after I drilled holes in the bag for the Linq latches.

Fitey

Reaction score
I just got myself that slim linq 2 slot bag. Ran it in the mountains last weekend, was in the powder all day, roll overs and all, and everything in that bag remained bone dry. Barely even noticed it. Mind you I’ve never run into fuel issues so I don’t run a fuel caddy

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do those come with the foam too? I see you had to offset your linq latches, which is what I did with my BCA bag so I could leave my Doo seat box on for more storage. That's a sweet setup NeilV.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BCA bag fits fine with normal gas caddy on a 165 expert. Just need to mount the back linq one hole out.

BCA 2.jpg

BCA 1.jpg

H-D

Reaction score
Ski Doo linq soft slim tunnel bag. They seem to last about 2 or 3 years depending on how hard you ride and how many trees they meet. I like the exterior storage for a secondary shovel....quick and easy access. The slim design still allows for hop over clearance.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy has the cheapest linq plate I've seen just add the male linq bracket to one side and bolt a box on top.
Just bought 2 of them. Nice product

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like my Powder Keg, built in shovel holder and saw. I have two of the 9 litre fuel cans as well. Never had it fall off and no zippers to f-up

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dusty makes some sweet things in the ole shop
kid is super smart and good peeps
Yeah eyeballing one of his truck bed decks. Might be perfect for commuting to my buddys trailer for the Revy trips or doing a day trip to Fernie. Hard to find a day you can pull a trailer on Highway 3 where the wind isn't doing 120km/hr.

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 154 tunnel (165 expert) has two more linq mount locations you have to drill near the taillight plastic but they are offset compared to the other two linq locations.
The fancy slim bag mounts can be offset to fit this position combined with a jerry can.

IMG_7552.jpg

Top Bottom