Tumbler Ridge Conditions 2014/2015

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea and I don't think its been snowing up there this week but Monday is looking good for snow again

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out to core lodge, pretty good base considering the low snow conditions 2.5' or so.

Last edited:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might head there this weekend depending on the snow report. If it's anything like town, the snow is melting,.. ugh

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made it out to core lodge, decent snow up to 3' in some spots. Thinking of heading out there this weekend, all depending on weather.

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to core lodge tomorrow! Got a buddy with me that knows it like the back of his hand! Lets hope for Blue bird days to make miles!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine is trying to get me to go to core tomorrow but I am really hesitant because it's probably going to be wind swept

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made our way to the back meadows at core lodge. Snow is all wind blown, gotta stay in the lower areas to find decent snow. I came back with a broken A-Arm, Fairly simple fix got one coming.
So i can be ready to ride valemount this weekend! MY friend also bent a few things, Looks like s-module and a-module on his summit XM.

REPO

Reaction score
W were there yesterday. Lots of other folks as well. Snow was pretty darn good for this time of year. Still got to watch for rocks, as the base isn't there. Well over your waste in many area.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where you at core or wolverine? Going to go there this weekend doesn't sound like kakwa has a lot as they are not groomin past the border yet.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a friend was at core lodge on Saturday, he said it was good enough to feed the need to get out but be careful there are lots of landmines

Shaggy1421

Reaction score
I rode wolverine yesterday good snow down low in the trees not many have been there since the fresh fall .you can drive in pretty far .watch out for the stumps you are gambling with your a arms

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No ****, that's the problem. All my riding buddies can't go to valemount this weekend , I usually ride Kakwa a lot but doesn't sound like there's much there yet and I'm to old for that trail when it isn't groomed lol,

Top Bottom