truxedo

Bigredd

Reaction score
I've had 2 on different trucks love it very versitile compared to hard covers.
I picked mine up at Raven Truck for around $400ish a couple of years ago.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had them all ,hands down the Low Pro Truxedo is the best,Low pro is a little more money but the best one out of the Truxedo line up. I'll get you some pricing tommorow.:d

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have had 4 different trucks and allways go with the truxedo. i looked at some of the other brands and i thought the truxedo was way better.
it installs in about 5 minutes, looks good, keeps your crap dry and rolls up out of the way in seconds to haul larger stuff in your box( i wish my wife had one on her box...lol)

iamcanadian

Reaction score
Truxedo is awesome... rolls up out of the way and can park the quad in the box without any issues, then roll it out after I unload, and lock the box with the ramps in it.... can't remember what I paid

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I've had them all ,hands down the Low Pro Truxedo is the best,Low pro is a little more money but the best one out of the Truxedo line up. I'll get you some pricing tommorow.:d

That is the one i have in my truck.Been great.roll it up and if you put the quad in the box ,unlatch it from the sides and it lifts right out...

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
place on lloydminster called master auto spa...i do believe 550 and its installed...plus you can get a whole lotta other stufff...you think it they'll get it...very good priced and the owner is very friendly

Top Bottom