Trump

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biden says in a rally that Trump thinks we will forget. Then says he picked the wrong guy cause he doesn't forget! Lmao! Joe,,,,,heres the deal. Half the time you don't even know who you are or where you are. You forget all the time for gads sakes.

That a-hole claimed as the debate that he is not the almiighty but the alternative...
Sounds to me like he is claming to be the messiah...after everyone thiught us trump supporters viewed him as a saviour...Biden himself admits he believes he is....
Biblical times indeed...cant wait to see who goes to jail for the Logan act

Are you watching the view again ???

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That a-hole claimed as the debate that he is not the almiighty but the alternative...
Sounds to me like he is claming to be the messiah...after everyone thiught us trump supporters viewed him as a saviour...Biden himself admits he believes he is....

Not a biden fan, but he said "dont compare me to the almighty, compare me to the alternative" meaning compare him to trump not God...

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a biden fan, but he said "dont compare me to the almighty, compare me to the alternative" meaning compare him to trump not God...

I heard differently on tv from the biased mediator

Nonetheless end of days is near when someone claims to be almighty....Biden is close to saying just that....

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So? Cant say "almighty" without you getting upset? Lol

No comprende.
What i am saying is people like to say that trump suppoeters believe he is the messiah. When no one even said anytning of tje sort.
Biden on the other hand brought the Lords name into tke debate ? Do you understand ???? It is the pot calling the kettle black. Wake up. Do some research on your own.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No comprende.
What i am saying is people like to say that trump suppoeters believe he is the messiah. When no one even said anytning of tje sort.
Biden on the other hand brought the Lords name into tke debate ? Do you understand ???? It is the pot calling the kettle black. Wake up. Do some research on your own.

No you dont understand English.

He is saying I'm not perfect, but I'm better than trump. Understand? Jeez people are dumb.....

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No you dont understand English.

He is saying I'm not perfect, but I'm better than trump. Understand? Jeez people are dumb.....

He referenced the messiah is my point !!!!

A 47 year career politician sure knows what a working class citizen knows.....pft

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He referenced the messiah is my point !!!!

A 47 year career politician sure knows what a working class citizen knows.....pft

You gotta be retarded, or just ****ing with me Lol

But let's break it down for you whilst I take a crap.

Biden: "don't compare me with the almighty" (because I'm not perfect) biden: "compare me to the alternative" (that is trump)

Now how you came up with some Qtarded conspiracy from that I dont know.

Joe dont ference the mesihha or you'll get some ted nicks upstairs!

Bu

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You gotta be retarded, or just ****ing with me Lol

But let's break it down for you whilst I take a crap.

Biden: "don't compare me with the almighty" (because I'm not perfect) biden: "compare me to the alternative" (that is trump)

Now how you came up with some Qtarded conspiracy from that I dont know.

Joe dont ference the mesihha or you'll get some ted nicks upstairs!

Bu

You dont believe in qanon ???
Do you believe in aliens or life on another planet ???
Do you have your own free thought or rely on the gov to tell you tje TRUTH about everything ??

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh Yeah I'll watch again. Whenever I feel like getting into a "mood" Lol

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope Hicks a white house aid tested positive for covid 19. Trump is awaiting the result of test and twitted he will be quarantined . Lets hope no one catches a serious illness.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Corona virus tests positive for trump ???

Top Bottom