Trudy Commits 25% of land to be protected by 2025

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
This black faced lying clown has now committed that 25% of Canada’s land is to be protected by 2025. First of all I sure hope that this waste of space is done with before the next election time. And hope election time the liberals are up packing. I’m not sure what currently is protected. Does this include the territory’s?
44f214aac4b60e47819852c094bb3b73.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Protecting land and water is not a bad idea, the problem is the Liberal's definiton of "Protecting" - Typically by protecting they mean leave it alone, no one can use it, no business, no industry, no recreation (especially motorized)

Conserved areas are lands and waters where use is limited. In some cases, certain commercial activities and harvesting of biological resources may be allowed so long as they do not go against conservation objectives of the area.Terrestrial area conserved has increased by 65% in the last 20 years and by 8% in the last 5 years. Marine area conserved has increased by more than 3 800% in the last 20 years and by more than 1 000% in the last 5 years. In 2019, Canada surpassed its 2020 marine conservation target of 10%, by conserving 13.8% of its marine territory. Conserved lands.png

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
It appears that B.C. has more protected land that every other province. Although the caraboo heards have been reported to be almost gone, they are food for all the bears being introduced in the mountains by humans and lack of hunting permits for bears.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appears that B.C. has more protected land that every other province. Although the caraboo heards have been reported to be almost gone, they are food for all the bears being introduced in the mountains by humans and lack of hunting permits for bears.

Wolves are still overwhelmingly the leading cause of Mountain Caribou mortality.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought this was another one of his fake promises to gain media attention, I thought something like 24% of the land in Canada was already protected between all the parks and other areas?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought this was another one of his fake promises to gain media attention, I thought something like 24% of the land in Canada was already protected between all the parks and other areas?
the way this prick thinks , people will think another 25% of Canadian lands will be protected. in reality he is saying only another 1 %. gets him lots of votes, for absolutely nothing, people need to wake up to the meat head.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the way this prick thinks , people will think another 25% of Canadian lands will be protected. in reality he is saying only another 1 %. gets him lots of votes, for absolutely nothing, people need to wake up to the meat head.
Same with the $400 million in spending he talked about yesterday. They had committed that money in 2019 but brought it up again today as now th money is finally available. The morning guy on QR said you need to check these guys on everything. They lie to us all the time with misleading info

Top Bottom