Truck decks

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enough covid talk.....

Looking at buying a F450 cab and chassis. So it will need a deck. Truck will be used for hotshot and towing gooseneck trailer.

Any suggestions/recommendations? Not thinking aluminum and must have the gooseneck fil up ball hitch deal and lights, I like pretty lights lol

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ARWilliams puts together some pretty nice trucks, I believe Milron builds their decks. Granted the paint doesn't last all that well, but I haven't seen a lot of decks that have good paint.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ARWilliams puts together some pretty nice trucks, I believe Milron builds their decks. Granted the paint doesn't last all that well, but I haven't seen a lot of decks that have good paint.
The ol man got one built by rival on the island, very nice. Powder coated but not cheap. Not that I want cheap but I feel like 10g might be steep or am I just dreaming

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ol man got one built by rival on the island, very nice. Powder coated but not cheap. Not that I want cheap but I feel like 10g might be steep or am I just dreaming
I think a Milron deck will be in that range. There are some others out there in the $5k range, more basic, but they are also lighter too if that matters.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in PG just up the Hart Highway a little ways is a place that has a pile of decks on there lot

maybe check them out

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in PG just up the Hart Highway a little ways is a place that has a pile of decks on there lot

maybe check them out
Dynamic yes they build some nice stuff and I'm looking at some, just seeing what else is out there

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dynamic yes they build some nice stuff and I'm looking at some, just seeing what else is out there
If you end up getting one from pg and need it delivered I’ll be driving up to your neck of the woods late oct

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me f550 has a steel deck got no $$ for a upgrade, just dream a little on the drive by looking at them fancy decks

Top Bottom