truce: the sequel

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's only happens to our southern friends who refuse to pay their bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you check and see if I have a warrant?

probably not because it is just a stupid caribou closure ticket...... but really, I do need to head up there soon for business and it would be nice to know if I get stopped for something, if I should hide my guns

polaris fanatic

Reaction score

probably not because it is just a stupid caribou closure ticket...... but really, I do need to head up there soon for business and it would be nice to know if I get stopped for something, if I should hide my guns
some one a bad man it seems.:(

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i might be able to check!!!!!! i have a friend in the RCMP out in BC, so i could get him to run your name maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll check!!! :beer:

S

Sender

i might be able to check!!!!!! i have a friend in the RCMP out in BC, so i could get him to run your name maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll check!!! :beer:
i think they run it the same as speeding and that crap Jeremy..... get nailed when you register your vehicle or renew your licence. Mind you, they may treat it differently with out of country. Probably tag it to Kents name and next time he tries to cross will have to pay on the spot prior to entering Canada...... if they check his name.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think they run it the same as speeding and that crap Jeremy..... get nailed when you register your vehicle or renew your licence. Mind you, they may treat it differently with out of country. Probably tag it to Kents name and next time he tries to cross will have to pay on the spot prior to entering Canada...... if they check his name.
kinda what i thought too, but i can check for no charge, so what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom