Trout Lake - Windsor Hotel

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard if the Windsor Hotel is open again ? I'd love to ride there again and Revy is definitely an option for rooms but I'd like to avoid the extra travel each day.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I road their this spring best riding Ive ever had but the hotel looked like a piece of shittttttttttttttttttt and the only place u can rent is a condo in town and its the only one available and I don't no who owns it I just went for the ride with friends.
good luck

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been staying at the Halcyon Hotsprings lots closer than going back to Revy and loved it , hot springs, restaurant, all the goodies. You can rent very sweet cottages (flat screen tv, loft suite, kitchen, ect) Id highly recommend it. Its on the main highway about 1hr from Trout Lake >

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been staying at the Halcyon Hotsprings lots closer than going back to Revy and loved it , hot springs, restaurant, all the goodies. You can rent very sweet cottages (flat screen tv, loft suite, kitchen, ect) Id highly recommend it. Its on the main highway about 1hr from Trout Lake >

That sounds great. I'll definitely look into it. I will still miss staying at the Windsor though, back when Keith owned it.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it will be open next year. Let's hope the sleddders treat the area and locals with respect this time around.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive had some of the best times there. Would not hesitate to go back. Maybe thats why you guys never see me Im not a poser on the hills and I go off the beatin trail.

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sounds great. I'll definitely look into it. I will still miss staying at the Windsor though, back when Keith owned it.
The Windsor certainly was a blast with Keith aka " Mumbles " I stayed there several times when he ran it. If your planning a trip its a good idea to book the big chalet early, mid week rates can be cheaper than weekends & holidays. Happy Trails braaaaappppp

gartho

Reaction score
u wouldnt like it there,they dont get much snow,or sun for that matter. The Windsor sold last year jesse is gone,new owners were using it for private use. it would be great if they were to repair and reopen.There r some good bed and breakfest spots to be used tho

TLGirl

Reaction score
there is a lady that has accomidations there contact number is 2508148634 and a e address is carriedooh@yahoo.ca

This is true and that lady is me! Thanks Mr.SledShed for posting!

Sleeps up to 7, clean, comfortable, near the boat launch (no close neighbours), 2nd floor nice lake view if you like that sheeeit, full kitchen, BBQ outside on a big screened in porch, dryer, pellet stove, bedding, towels... Sorry no cable but I can provide dial up internet access :) and there is a TV and DVD player. I dont know if the Windsor is operating this winter either but my guess is no - so no restaurant or bar in town. Nothing wrong with steak on the BBQ and cold beer.
Ideally I would love to have people that would want to rent it for the winter or a month or a week - I work away and I'm not running a hotel here.. Just happy to provide a comfortable home base for anybody who wants to spend some time in TL this winter. Grab 7 friends, pay $150 each and have a place for a month in sledding paradise! Just sayin'.. I'm open to whatever arrangements you might be looking for if it is doable. Price negotiable.
email carriedooh@yahoo.ca
phone 250-369-6909 but email is the quickest way to get a hold of me if i'm at work. The 814 # posted above is my cell which doesnt work very well around here.

Top Bottom