Train horns

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does any one have them on their vehicles? Which ones work best? Want to put some on my weekend truck.

chromed

Reaction score
Does any one have them on their vehicles? Which ones work best? Want to put some on my weekend truck.

Search 4 note horns on ebay. There is also a video on youtube of how they sound. GM horns from Buicks and caddies. They sound good. I have been switching them out from vehicle to vehicle.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Search 4 note horns on ebay. There is also a video on youtube of how they sound. GM horns from Buicks and caddies. They sound good. I have been switching them out from vehicle to vehicle.

Thanks for the info. I'll look them up.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hornblasters.com....they have a bunch of vids on youtube, they sell complete kits.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

I have these on my KW. Changed up the 3/8" feed line to 1" with chrome ball valve assembley from Peterbuilt. Works well for merging into traffic :)
I don't think they're in business anymore. The best ones are right off the CN train. Just have to really look hard for them :cool:

Kong MkII - YouTube

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I have these on my KW. Changed up the 3/8" feed line to 1" with chrome ball valve assembley from Peterbuilt. Works well for merging into traffic :)
I don't think they're in business anymore. The best ones are right off the CN train. Just have to really look hard for them :cool:

Kong MkII - YouTube
Buddy of mine had them under bunk pointed left,made a few people chit themselves!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kong MkII - YouTube

Holy crap! That's a huge feed line!

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the hornblasters shockers on my deuce and a half. Crazy stupid loud. Had a neighbor that lives about 3 miles away tell me yesterday that she was outside working in the yard and could hear a train! Lol

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my brother had a set on his Freightliner. Actual horns from an American train. He had to be careful not to hold them open too long or he would dynamite his air brakes. they use that much air.

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have hornblasters shocker kit on my truck and love it, its really loud and if you stand in front you can feel a shockwave hit you. also hornblasters kit is probably the best bang for your buck imo.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to the auto wreckers and got a pair off a Kenworth and put it behind my grill (cannot see it). Because it sits lower to the ground compared to a semi, it is super loud! Would not want it any louder.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove a truck with a 3/4 supply line and real train horns, had to watch the pressure gauges, they would use that much air. The ones yah get from truck stops sound like crap IMO, too high pitched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom