Trailseekers Trail, OFFICIALLY CLOSED

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hats off to the BEST season in Trail Seekers' history. we had a great Swap Meet, purchased a awesome groomer--had lots of diesel to groomer quite a few times,a super poker rally
and a unbelievable Silent Auction..... Thank you to all the people who gave up so much of their extreme busy lives already to make this past season a history maker for us. We have some very dedicated individuals and it has been simply a pleasure to work with such great people....

As of March 20 our trail is officially closed.

Thanks to everyone who came out to our events this year and helped make our First year with a GROOMED trail such a successful one.

Tyler, LeAnn, Barb & All the members of the TrailSeekers Snowmobile Club.

Last edited by a moderator:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: Trailseekers

GLAD TO HEAR YOUR CLUB HAD A SUCCESSFUL YEAR. SURE DID SOUND LIKE IT FROM ALL THE POSTS, AND I THINK THAT GROOMER WAS THE BEST THING YOU GUYS COULDA DONE. TYLERG: YOU MUST BE ON THE CLUB EXECUTIVE?? :confused:

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I sure am SummitRic, I am the Secretary of the club.

the Champ

Reaction score
Good to hear we had a succesful year tylerg. I am a member but havent been too involved personnally... hopefully I will be more of a participant in the following years.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Trails...See You Next Year...Hope You All Have a Great Summer..Hope to see some of you at the S&M campout!

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Great Trails...See You Next Year...Hope You All Have a Great Summer..Hope to see some of you at the S&M campout!

Greg, thats last years.... we haven't closed ours officially yet..... Get out there and ride, Graham was out last weekend, said there was still lots of snow!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
GLAD YOURS AREN'T CLOSED YET... WE OFFICIALLY TOOK DOWN THE SIGNS TODAY IN FORT SASKATCHEWAN, EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS PROBABLY ENOUGH SNOW FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO... OFF TRAIL WAS ABOUT 8" TO A FOOT OF POW, AND THE TRAIL ACTUALLY HAD COUPLE INCHES ON IT... BUT WE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD THE MAN POWER IN A COUPLE WEEKS TO "DE-SIGN" THE TRAIL...... WAS A GOOD DAY RIDING TODAY.... I WILL POST PICS IN THE FORT SASKATCHWAN SNOW ANGELS SECTION.......

Top Bottom