Trailseekers Annual Poker Rally

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 11, 2007
REGISTRATION 10:30am - 12:00pm

KIDS 120CC & UNDER FUN COURSE 11:30am
This course will be a small course designed to show kids on 120cc & under the importance of understanding the trail signs on a trail system. There will be prizes for all participants in this category. There is NO cost for this fun course. Prizes will be awarded as soon as the course has been completed.
THERE WILL BE NO 120 CC & UNDER MACHINES ALLOWED ON THE MAIN POKER RALLY COURSE

POKER RALLY (OUR NEW TRAIL WILL BE GROOMED)
First hand $10 for ASA Members and $25.00 For Non-ASA Members(includes day pass) $5.00 for each additional hand. ASA members MUST have their ASA membership number with them. Hot Chili lunch provided on the trail. There will also be checkpoint activities with prizes. ALL machines must have valid registration and insurance to participate in the Poker Rally. Cash prizes and other prizes will be distributed after 3:00pm.

More Information to be posted on our website at

Turn south off Hwy 16 onto Hwy 759 (Seba Beach Hwy). Travel approximately 13km to Langley Road. Turn Right (West) and travel heading west for 8km. At the entrance to the Sungro Peat Moss Plant turn North travel over the cattle guard and head north for 3km. Directly on the south side of the transmission line is the staging area.

BRING OUT THE WHOLE FAMILY FOR A DAY FILLED WITH SNOWMOBILE ACTIVITIES

FOR MORE UPDATES AND INFORMATION CHECK OUR SNOW PHONE (780) 913-5928. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES CONTACT LEANN (780)962-1183.

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We are set to go for this. We have some pretty nice prizes once again this year, we also have the famous Elk Chili we had last year. Come one come all, the more the merrier. I'll be the guy at the checkpoint with the White Explorer Sport Trac at it. Hope to see lots of you out.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are set to go for this. We have some pretty nice prizes once again this year, we also have the famous Elk Chili we had last year. Come one come all, the more the merrier. I'll be the guy at the checkpoint with the White Explorer Sport Trac at it. Hope to see lots of you out.

I'm guessing your not riding this year? ;) The old blizzard wont be making the trip down the trail?

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm guessing your not riding this year? ;) The old blizzard wont be making the trip down the trail?

The old blizzard has been sold. I work the rally anyways so unless I pick something new up by sunday, I will not be riding.

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
how many kms. or miles is the rally ?

The rally is on an extended trail, our trail is normally about 35km but we are adding on about 5km so it will be around 40km for the whole trip.

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hats off to the Trails Seekers club for the great derby. Trails were in excellent condition and the off trial riding even better, crotch deep snow in many feilds and meadows. The new groomer does a nice job :D

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hats off to the Trails Seekers club for the great derby. Trails were in excellent condition and the off trial riding even better, crotch deep snow in many feilds and meadows. The new groomer does a nice job :D

Thanks Toeknee, I guess you didn't introduce yourself to me. I was the young guy at Checkpoint 3 with the explorer. Glad to hear you enjoyed the trails and from what I hear our groomer is doing an excellent job for having 3 novice drivers.

Thanks to EVERYONE else that came out and made our 2nd Poker Rally a success, we can only hope that this event will keep growing (might need a bigger parking lot) it was great to see all the sleds out there, and everyone seemed to enjoy the chili and buns.

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks For A Great Rally

Tri-County Snowmobile Club (Edmonton South) wishes to THANK all the members and executive of the Trail Seekers for such a great ride. We had about 20 to 25 of our members we saw at your rally with 10 in our group.

We are glad to see that big new groomer you have and what a great job the groomer operator did on your trails...flat as glass...:thumbsup2:

Just to show the conditions, here are two pic, from packed trail to 3' of powder

Last edited:
Top Bottom