Trailseekers 2009 poker rally -- february 7, 2009 10:30am

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya is the ralley still ago? Wouldn't mid going as I get home sat night from Toronto and would to get my dad out for a ride.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets keep doing the snow dance/prayer or whatever everyone is doin just checked weather network and there is a hevy snowfall warning issued for our area out here. 10 to 15 cm or more. will deffinitly help a bit.:thumbsup2:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is snowing very muchly out there right now..if this keeps up we will have 4 inches of white fluffy stuff real soon..:d:beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to a guy in Jasper finally stopped got about 6 to 8 in total. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Click the poster for more details, or try this: [media]http://www.trailseekers.ab.ca/news/calendar/PokerRallyposter2009.jpg[/media]

Just wanted to bring it back to the top for diections and such. likely too late for a sticky.
rusty

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was a fun day..excellent trail system nicely groomed and very fast straight aways..great job guys and gals:beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went for a ride sunday aft. gotta say good job on the trails, and exccellent for tideness guys. No litter on terails or parking areas. hardley looked like there had been a rally there. And thanks for leavin some of the fields with snow was still ebnoiugh left to have a bit of fun.:d:beer:

Top Bottom