Trailer leveller

mxzguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a set of these work great just drive on when the trailer is level stop and slide the chocks in. way easier than wood planks.

image.jpeg

DirtLUmp

Reaction score
X2^^ Some of the better money I've spent.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X3 - I also got the tire changer but hope I never have to use that. If I do, beats the tar out of crawling under the trailer to set up a bottle jack or sizzor jack

mbmb

Reaction score
Bought a set of these work great just drive on when the trailer is level stop and slide the chocks in. way easier than wood planks.

View attachment 197629

I bought a set too at the RV show this spring ,unfortunitly I have yet to use then because I lucked out and have parked on level surfaces this year, I'm itching to use them.

PJ440x

Reaction score
Mine would sink into the dirt at campsites. 1ft x 1ft plywood helps this.

Yeah I have a set and depending on how solid the ground is you may need to run your tires up on a 2"x 6" and then use them to stop them from sinking. ;)

mxzguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They had them at Woodys on St Albert tr for $60 a set I paid $75 a set last year I didn't get the jack but it looks handy. If the ground is really soft might still need 2x8 under them but have used them on sandy ground and did not need a board but at my friends cabin it's kind of swampy and I did need a board.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought mine off of etrailer.com. Can't recall the price anymore as it was a couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a set when I bought my camper this spring. Was setting it up on Sunday and the guy next to me watched us use them (my buddy is the RV dealer in town and we were setting up next to each other) and went in the next day and bought a set too. They're super slick to use.

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Andersen makes great innovative products. I use their equalizer chains and it's a much better set up than the normal bars. greatly improved ride especially for a heavier trailer. These levellers are just another great product from them. Their products cost a bit more than something competitive but you get what you pay for.

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't justify the 70 price so i made my own out of some 2x8 cutoffs from around the shop. Laminated them with a couple screws. Plotted and traced the pattern from a photo and feew minutes on the bans saw voila! Made a couple sets for my buds too.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I couldn't justify the 70 price so i made my own out of some 2x8 cutoffs from around the shop. Laminated them with a couple screws. Plotted and traced the pattern from a photo and feew minutes on the bans saw voila! Made a couple sets for my buds too.
Pics or it never happened.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1471558119682.jpg
Version #2. This time I've added some flashing on the bottom to keep them from cracking like the last ones did. Going to try some 1/4 thread rod instead of the wwod screws. Should address the issues i had with the first set.
You can still se the vinyl pattern stuck on them. Four pieces of 15" of 2x8 glued together make a pair.

Top Bottom