Trail question

hogwild

Reaction score
Yes you are rite i have zero experience. I and could very well be wrong. I do know there is no common sense regarding this rule at cateract no matter who made it

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some very good points made by both parties. Unforuneately the name calling tarnishes the whole debate. The lack of respect in not only found on the trails but is can be found in dthis thread as well. SAd thing is Like mentioned earlier, looks like the OP was scared off from this discussion. I hope that he found a place to ride his atracked machine.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I take this on the trails? The ad says it's a snow vehicle.
14b20c34f5bed498334fae15e09788e7.jpg
where did you find this ad. ? is it still listed? Asking for a friend

hogwild

Reaction score
The only thing the club makes for discussion is how to raise money for equipment and to maintain the trails having worked with clubs myself money is hard to find and finding volunteers to help is next to impossible
some very good points made by both parties. Unforuneately the name calling tarnishes the whole debate. The lack of respect in not only found on the trails but is can be found in dthis thread as well. SAd thing is Like mentioned earlier, looks like the OP was scared off from this discussion. I hope that he found a place to ride his atracked machine.
I for one have no problem finding places to ride my tracked machine. My concern here is purely based on the lack of common sence. Regarding this one area.

Top Bottom