trading in trailer

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking at getting a bigger trailer. Currently I have a 7x16 haulmark. I'd like to get into an 8 wide but am undecided and the length I like a 28 foot but that could be a pain for storage and manouvering so I was lookin at a 24 foot. What would you guys reccomend brand wise and length in a v nose for sleds and quads.

Thanks in advance
Johndeereman346

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the better ones are the Interstate arround 24 ft depending on your sleds .

Snort

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To determine what length of trailer you need, you first need to figure out what your requirements are. When we first got our trailer we were running 136" & 144" tracks. Now things are looking at 154". Track length seems to increase yearly so I would suggest going longer than you currently need to allow for future growth.

Just my 2 cents.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys after much looking I think I'm going with a 28foot charmac v nose. She's a long drive down to nanton but I'm heading down next week and making my final decision. Will post pics

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will be happy with that. I have a 28ft black Charmac and love it. Can't beat the quality or the 7 year warranty. Just a little on the pricey side.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Johndeerman,
Why not just buy your Charmac in Ponoka at Laing ????:confused: It's a lot closer than Nanton !! I bought my Charmac there but mind you it was at their auction and not from a salesman !!! Just wondering ?

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Truth be known i could buy from Ponoka, and will probably catch a lot of flack for it but i called around and got a better price from the guy down in Nanton, Plus i have to go down to Calgary anyway

Top Bottom