Trade Quad for Alum Boat

MacMud

Reaction score
I have a 2006 King Quad 700 with like 50 hours ... I just put a 2 inch lift ...ITP SS212 wheels ... 28 inch Zillas ....VDI ECU ....HMF Performance Pipe...Uni 2 stage filter ...Coop 2mm shim clutch mod.. fender extensions ...all this has been done in last 2 weeks ...went for one little ride around a gravel pit while I was tuning the VDI map...this is a great quad .. I put alot of care and effort into this machine ..However my passion is fishing and I really want a boat ...I do not have the space to have both ...and living here in Fort Mac there are no good places to ride Quad without getting into nasty deep Skeg holes ...Im just not into this mud scene at all ...

I am looking for an Aluminum Boat ..14-16 feet set up for fishing ..want center steering " NO TILLERS" ...has to be 4 stroke motor ...and must have a good trailer ... I am not interested in old rusted junk with crap motors from the 70'S ...looking for a set up that looks as good as my Quad .. please email me photos and details of the boat ..Thanks

The Picture was taken before fender extensions were installed.

IMG_0086.jpg

Top Bottom