Tracks Canada won't sell me a 3" track unless I install the extended chaincase?

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Tracks Canada won't sell me a 3" track unless I install the extended chaincase?

Thanks for the info everyone, Chrisco at Parkland it is

Supporting local shop that supports Varda

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Tracks Canada won't sell me a 3" track unless I install the extended chaincase?

We also have Avid Power Claw 7 tooth drivers in stock for both Skidoo and Polaris.
Bruce

Is there any advantage to running the power claw 7th drivers over the convention 7th drivers? I have often wondered...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

bahahahhha

oh yeah.... I called Curtis in need of a camo for the xp and he said he wouldnt sell me any track ever because I called him out in a thread one day bahahahhha so sad

I even had to call him to confirm his bitch ass email,,, too funny

Popsicle

Reaction score

Supporting locally, is much easier. No headaches!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO it's not the drivers that are causing the 3" problems. I have pics of a brand new 3" that had blemish at the root of the paddle, and it got really bad at the end of the season.
If he asks the extended case question just say yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

IMO it's not the drivers that are causing the 3" problems. I have pics of a brand new 3" that had blemish at the root of the paddle, and it got really bad at the end of the season.
If he asks the extended case question just say yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better yet just support Chrisco or Mountain Magic.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Save your time and avoid tracks Canada, screwed three of us last year.

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The Boost-It boys have the 3" tracks in stock. Give Neil a shout. neil@boost-it.ca

The 7" driver thing is a load of BS. I have 2500+ kms on mine running as much or more hp than anyone. My old track had about that too when it was sold. They had a bad run of tracks from the factory. 2.5" tracks were doing the same. I am missing 1 lug on my current 3" track and I know the exact stump that took it. Grabbed a stump early season last yr in area 57 at Boulder.

T

TracksCanada

Curtis has stiffed me on one track warranty so far and the second will need to be sent threw another retailer, watch out for him...

Fred you know this is not a true statment, so tell the truth about how many times you were called and were offered to pick up your track in M.H. I talked to you personally trying to get you to get the track off your sled so it could be sent in. Messages were left on your voice mail and your wife took messages. Because you did not respond for almost a year you went over you warranty time by over a year. You were constantly reminded to get the track off your sled so it could be sent in for warranty. You even stated Camoplast told you to cut it off and send it in. When Camoplast was asked about that they said: "they would NEVER tell anyone to cut a track off and send in for warranty" If Tracks Canada was so bad to deal with why did you buy another track that I personally delivered to your brothers house in Okotoks to help save you freight to M.H.
I have no problem taking $hit if I have it coming, but when keyboad cowboys get on here and spread BS that is not true there is usually another reason for it.

Curtis
TRACKS CANADA

T

TracksCanada

Save your time and avoid tracks Canada, screwed three of us last year.

BS
If you have a problem call me.

T

TracksCanada

He doesn't even have his tracks yet, and doesn't know when he's getting them. I got frustrated last week and decided I was just going to bite the bullet and pay the extra $200 and support locally.

We respect every customer has the right to spend their money where they want. I pleased for you that you got the track you needed.
Yes our shipment was very late this year and there was a motive to make sure it was delayed so other sellers could sell off their higher priced stock.

Safe Sledding
Curtis
TRACKS CANADA

T

TracksCanada

tried to buy one last year from him. soon as he found out i was working at a dealer he said no way.he said he only has a certain few customers that he sells to. phoned ken at specialty and had one cut and delivered in 2 days time.

BS
You know why I never sold to you. Why not tell the truth.

Curtis
TRACKS CANADA

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well your the olny dealer that needed the warrenty track back plus 200 dollars for shiping, plus i had to buy a new track if i wanted to use the sled, and then find out if warrenty would or would not cover it... tony at track usa needed a picture , then the cut serial number off the track sent back, he also offered me a replacment track to get bye

as for the second tracki bought from you, its allready been warrented threw another dealer, and lesson learned the hard way

Fred you know this is not a true statment, so tell the truth about how many times you were called and were offered to pick up your track in M.H. I talked to you personally trying to get you to get the track off your sled so it could be sent in. Messages were left on your voice mail and your wife took messages. Because you did not respond for almost a year you went over you warranty time by over a year. You were constantly reminded to get the track off your sled so it could be sent in for warranty. You even stated Camoplast told you to cut it off and send it in. When Camoplast was asked about that they said: "they would NEVER tell anyone to cut a track off and send in for warranty" If Tracks Canada was so bad to deal with why did you buy another track that I personally delivered to your brothers house in Okotoks to help save you freight to M.H.
I have no problem taking $hit if I have it coming, but when keyboad cowboys get on here and spread BS that is not true there is usually another reason for it.

Curtis
TRACKS CANADA

T

TracksCanada

Had issues with Curtis on warranty as well. Because he is not an authorized dealer and is a reseller for a US wholesaler the return shipping to camoplast has to go through place of origin, which is the wholesaler in the US. It is a large shipping bill and camoplast isn't known to honor a lot of warranty claims.

BS
You know nothing about TRACKS CANADA and how the business is run.
All tracks have to go in for warranty consideration through the original distributor of which there are only a very few in the US and the same in Canada.
Ever read your Camoplast Warranty?
Fourth paragraph under Customer Responsibilities: "The customer is responsable for all costs associated with transporting and shipping the product.
Those are Camoplast rules not TRACKS CANADA

Curtis
TRACKS CANADA

T

TracksCanada

bahahahhha

oh yeah.... I called Curtis in need of a camo for the xp and he said he wouldnt sell me any track ever because I called him out in a thread one day bahahahhha so sad

I even had to call him to confirm his bitch ass email,,, too funny

BS
You never got a track because of your mouth. You had your chance to get a free track through sponsorship with Tomas Opre films and TRACKS CANADA and you blew it plain and simple.
You hunt around the threads looking for anything on TRACKS CANADA then jump on and the verbal diareha just runs out of you.
I'm so glad my instincts were correct about you and didn't give you a free track sponsorship.

Have a safe sledding year!

Curtis
TRACKS CANADA

T

TracksCanada

well your the olny dealer that needed the warrenty track back plus 200 dollars for shiping, plus i had to buy a new track if i wanted to use the sled, and then find out if warrenty would or would not cover it... tony at track usa needed a picture , then the cut serial number off the track sent back, he also offered me a replacment track to get bye

as for the second tracki bought from you, its allready been warrented threw another dealer, and lesson learned the hard way

Fred that's BS and you know it. I called Tony and he told me about your conversation, and he has never lied to me. He told you "EXACTLY" the same thing as I told you. And he sure never told you to cut any track off your sled and neither did anyone from Camoplast, that's BS !!!
As far as you getting warranty through another retailer I truely doubt that happened. The rules Camoplast retailers have to live by is the track "HAS" to be returned to the original "DISTRIBUTORSHIP" (who sell to the retailers) as all serial numbers are recorded from Camoplast to that "DISTRIBUTORSHIP" Camoplast is going to change the rules just for you and everyone else in the "WORLD" has to live by Camoplast rules, I don't think so.
Fred just tell the truth !!!!! I have!!!!

Curtis

T

TracksCanada

The Boost-It boys have the 3" tracks in stock. Give Neil a shout. neil@boost-it.ca

The 7" driver thing is a load of BS. I have 2500+ kms on mine running as much or more hp than anyone. My old track had about that too when it was sold. They had a bad run of tracks from the factory. 2.5" tracks were doing the same. I am missing 1 lug on my current 3" track and I know the exact stump that took it. Grabbed a stump early season last yr in area 57 at Boulder.

We have done a lot of business together in the last 9+ years. I thank you for that and respect your opinion.
I also have an opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree with it. I have sold thousands and thousands of tracks and I have sold hundreds of drivers over the last 9+ years. It is "my decision to quit losing money" on warranty claims involving 7 tooth drivers on XP sleds. Yamaha's with 7 tooth drivers have more room in the tunnel than XP's with 7 tooth drivers. It's not the 7 tooth drivers fault they are a excellent driver (best in the world) it's the combination of the XP tunnel, 7 tooth driver and 3" paddle track. We have "NEVER" had a warranty 3" track claim with an XP with extended chaincase and 8 tooth drivers. The 7 tooth driver in the 2013 Polaris with a 3" paddle track has yet to prove itself. We have decided to go with the tried and proven extended chaincases on the Polaris.
Yes there are many peeps out there running that combination and have not had any trouble "YET" and I hope they never do. I have to do what I believe to be in the best interest of my customers not just sell the product. That said I do truly respect the knowledge of my competition the two Ken's, Bruce, Jarrid, and others in Edmonton, we also have some very knowledgable guys down south like Daryl in Dewinton and Daryl in High River, Brent in Hillcrest. I can go on and on naming good guys in the sled business all over western Canada. My point is I have to do what I believe in from my experiance. Maybe the new 3" 162 will prove it can stand up where the old one failed. Ever wonder why you can still buy the 174 in the old design but they scrapped the 162????

Safe sledding everyone:
Curtis

Last edited:
Top Bottom