tracking device

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where does a person buy these tracking devices..my snowmobiles are old and not worth much to you guys..but its all we have and i work hard to rebuild em.as a senior on Trudeaus $609. month pension.. like to protect our toys. insurance isnt going to pay out on a 78 ET 250 or a 86 Honda 350 Quad.

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where does a person buy these tracking devices..my snowmobiles are old and not worth much to you guys..but its all we have and i work hard to rebuild em.as a senior on Trudeaus $609. month pension.. like to protect our toys. insurance isnt going to pay out on a 78 ET 250 or a 86 Honda 350 Quad.

Bought the spot trace in camrose at the telus store.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the spot trace awesome device but the subscription price... i cancelled but I think they are about $180 us/year. I think there are cheaper things out there that are tied into cell phone coverage but not gps like spot.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do a little checking into the "tile" seems like a good idea but I do not know all the pros and cons, it looks like it runs off bluetooth? May not be ideal.. anyways throwing it out there.. maybe more of an urban type scenario.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe get a couple mean dogs or something?

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the spot trace awesome device but the subscription price... i cancelled but I think they are about $180 us/year. I think there are cheaper things out there that are tied into cell phone coverage but not gps like spot.
I have a few of these and I complained about the price of subscription and said I liked them but price wasnt feasible anymore.

Cut the subscription rate a decent amount for all of them

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a long term trace user, love it. I switch it from my sled to dirt bike, occasionally my truck. The highways I live around, and spend time on aren't fully cell covered, so I didn't want to trust anything but pure gps. Reasonably responsive, and quite accurate tracking.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, Crazy what people are asking for barking security systems these days too... Dogs go out and do what dogs do, and the owners sell the pups for $600.00 each...

Top Bottom