Toy run

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A big thanks to Tri- county for putting on their toy run again this year. snow was minimal is most areas and ministik was pounded out, all the same it was nice to get out and ride. A special big thank you to all those that helped my wife get her machine away from the fence after she got sucked in on RR 214.

A BIG RASPBERRY FOR STRATHCONA COUNTY FOR BLADING ALL AND I MEAN ALL THE SNOW FROM THE ROAD AND THE SHOULDER MAKING IT ALL BUT IMPOSSIBLE TO RIDE IN THE DITCH. THANKS FOR NOTHING COUNCELORS

the bylaw oficer and RCMP rode with us............we were finishing crossing hwy 14 to get back onto cooking lake when they received a call about snowmobilers rideing down the road. the officer told them I know I am with them.................man, dont people read the local paper. there was a big write up about the ride.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey 'Badmonkey'..... Good info. Some folks just don't got no love for skis & tracks! That's sad ! :(

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Big write up in the PAPER??? Didnt know a thing about it. It must of been one of those secret rides:D. Why wasn`t it on Snow and Mud people. I garantee your sucess would of been better. :confused:.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should have been posted here. I had not heard anything either.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yea, I Never Knew Nuthin' 'bout It Either..... I Get The Sherwood Park Paper Delivered To The Shop........ Weird, Eh?? Never Seen Anything About The Ride. Shoulda Slapped It On Snow&mud

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live a couple Klicks north of South Cooking Lake were the Toy run is staged from and I never heard about it either? Heard about it last year but not this year.

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Live in the Park and never heard squat either.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Guess The Fort Saskatchewan Snow Angels, Will Have To Change Our Name To The Strathcona County Snow Angels, And Then We Can Get Involved With Toy Rides Like This In And Around Sherwood Park.... New Topic For Next Meeting!!!!

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Guess The Fort Saskatchewan Snow Angels, Will Have To Change Our Name To The Strathcona County Snow Angels, And Then We Can Get Involved With Toy Rides Like This In And Around Sherwood Park.... New Topic For Next Meeting!!!!

when is the next meeting???

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Think The Meetings Are The 3rd Wed Or Thurs Every Month.... Maybe Big Grump, Or Sledderglen, Or Lost Can Let Us Know.......... Would Be Good To See You There. Are You Goin To The Snow And Mud Suds Nite On Monday???

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Think The Meetings Are The 3rd Wed Or Thurs Every Month.... Maybe Big Grump, Or Sledderglen, Or Lost Can Let Us Know.......... Would Be Good To See You There. Are You Goin To The Snow And Mud Suds Nite On Monday???

Im gonna go out on a limb and say yes

Top Bottom