top posters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
1kg of wings with curry powder
1 kg of wings with poultry seasoning.
Both on a bed of rice with some red pepper spears.
my new favorite way to make wings is to brine them overnight (or longer) in pickle juice, and cook them on the traeger, than coat them in whatever flavor of Wing Dust tickles your fancy!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Last time I had curry it didn’t end well. Thank gawd I was 20 ft from a bathroom. Lol
I love curry food, the spicier the better..... but yes, there is always those "drastic" events that generally follow

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I love curry food, the spicier the better..... but yes, there is always those "drastic" events that generally follow
My smoker is still waiting for parts so I am using the air fryer.

The curried wings are only lightly spiced but one can tell they are a little warm from the curry. The poultry seasoned ones are my all time favourite. Reminds me of my home back in the flatland.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My smoker is still waiting for parts so I am using the air fryer.

The curried wings are only lightly spiced but one can tell they are a little warm from the curry. The poultry seasoned ones are my all time favourite. Reminds me of my home back in the flatland.
years ago..... and I say that as a young guy, I was in Saskatoon for work, I think it was 2005, the dinner buffet at the hotel had curry seasoned baked chicken drum sticks, they were AWESOME..... I was back in Saskatoon in 2009, stayed at the same hotel, and they no longer had them on the buffet :(

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mail run, fuel up a couple trucks, feed cats and wrap some Xmas presents this afternoon

Top Bottom