top posters

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TJ is one of those one of a kind dogs, that everyone loves immediately. Their Daisey is a great dog too. Hard to find good neighbors like they were
Sounds like they are settling in now. Bonnie had a rough go there with her dad passing. She was up here a lot august/sept.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like they are settling in now. Bonnie had a rough go there with her dad passing. She was up here a lot august/sept.
Ya that was quite the ordeal and then along with a family's friends dad. We still talk with Del and Bonnie about every week. A little more now that their dust is starting to settle......

How's things with you

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that was quite the ordeal and then along with a family's friends dad. We still talk with Del and Bonnie about every week. A little more now that their dust is starting to settle......

How's things with you
Reasonable I guess, still have a job for a bit and Janet still works from home. Molly a goof still lol. And hows Dougs doing.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking on Kijiji for roof trusses, thinking about framing me own shed

10x16 sorta thing, with double doors in the middle of the length
I've been looking at plans. Gonna build my own. Have a 12 x 24 shed on steel skids that has an almost flat roof. Going to build gambrel rafters for it so I can have storage or something on 2nd level .

Not really that hard to build

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Reasonable I guess, still have a job for a bit and Janet still works from home. Molly a goof still lol. And hows Dougs doing.
Doing good, still unemployed looking for gainful employment, Jacky is still teaching esthetics and staying very busy. TJ's still a pup at heart, Kloey is an azzhole of a cat lol. Other than that, life is good so far

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been looking at plans. Gonna build my own. Have a 12 x 24 shed on steel skids that has an almost flat roof. Going to build gambrel rafters for it so I can have storage or something on 2nd level .

Not really that hard to build
When I was younger, I use to build garages on the weekend with another guy. They are quite easy to do, with manufactured trusses

Top Bottom