top posters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Morning All, Thursday already.......

Got some Christmas lights up last night, put inflatables out this weekend, and call the outside done. Helped Mama with some inside stuff last night, then worked until 1145pm.....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Someone is doing the Christmas baking and someone is trying to be careful of their weight gain. I made a statement that the Christmas treats have to wait until Christmas and I am struggling after supper.

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone is doing the Christmas baking and someone is trying to be careful of their weight gain. I made a statement that the Christmas treats have to wait until Christmas and I am struggling after supper.
That is a dilemma , I thought all home made Christmas treats were only 1/4 calories

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
eat 1 on the even days second or the fourth kind of thing

and eat 2 on the odd days

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
no baking here yet thankfully........ the boy is going to Grandma & Grandpa's this weekend to bake and decorate cookies with Grandma

Top Bottom