Tool kit

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you buying the new skidoo tool kit? What have you added to it? I am putting together some tools for mine just wondering what everyone is doing. Thanks

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted the tool kit contents somewhere... I'll look. Its pretty slick but the battery box cover it fits in is the cats pyjamas... miss the XM one, this ones bigger. Add Stainless steel wire and a good leatherman.

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
16, 13, 10, 8mm sockets
8, 6, 4mm Allen
T40, 30, 25, 20 bits
Philips bit
1/4 to 3/8 adapter
Spring puller
Needle nose vise grips
1/4 ratchet
4” extension
10, 13, 14, 15, 16mm open end
8, 10, 12, 17, 19mm box end

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you buying the new skidoo tool kit? What have you added to it? I am putting together some tools for mine just wondering what everyone is doing. Thanks
Bought the Doo tool kit last year. Fits under my ultra low battery cover behind the seat with a foam compartment I made for my spare plugs. I added a fine sharpie, spark plug socket and 1/4 - 3/8 adapter but find a box end works best for plugs. At least to break them loose and position them.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can a normal plug socket go on? ever see the cut out etec one?

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3510.jpg

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stopped carrying tools about 10-12yrs ago.
Think about it, what are you going to do without parts or do you plan on carrying a box of parts, just incase.
Todays sleds, most can't do shet with them if they go down, so a good tow system is good and a credit card for that lift.
The means of switching out plugs and drive belt is really all you need, what ever tools that maybe for your sled.
The only thing you need to worry about is if you tag a tree, rock or your buddies sled. So I recommend zap ties, mechanics wires and gorilla tape to get you out of a bind.
For guys who think they need to carry 20lbs of useless tools without parts for the fix. Maybe spend more time and learn how to PRETRIP before you head out.
No excuses for dummies and loose hardware.
At your trailer or truck you can have everything you need in a Snap-on tool box for a full overhaul if you care too.
That's my 2cent, but then I tend to go against the norm.

Top Bottom