Today In The News.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KYIV/MOSCOW, Jan 14 (Reuters) - Ukraine was hit by a massive cyberattack warning its citizens to "be afraid and expect the worst", and Russia, which has massed more than 100,000 troops on its neighbour's frontier, released TV pictures on Friday of more forces deploying in a drill.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton Journal: David Staples: How did Alberta survive wicked cold snap? Thanks for nothing, solar power.
I think they should do a pilot project in Qweeeeebec first. Cut off oil and gas and see how they make out in a winter.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well National Post just lost a lot of respect with the headline on this article, I bet they modify it soon..

"Saskatchewan premier Scott Moe gets COVID-19 after removing mask at news conference"

"The 14 people who were at the briefing — including the province's chief medical health officer — were told to self-monitor for symptoms"

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Well National Post just lost a lot of respect with the headline on this article, I bet they modify it soon..

"Saskatchewan premier Scott Moe gets COVID-19 after removing mask at news conference"

"The 14 people who were at the briefing — including the province's chief medical health officer — were told to self-monitor for symptoms"
What a crock of horsechit. He's not sick, he just tested positive on one of those really reliable tests that we, the taxpayer , are buying millions of, just to keep the fear going.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So 2 super powers will go to war to cover up what? Both countries have a Covid problem. Now if the US was going to go to war with China because they were covering up Covid then that is more plausible to me. Jays theory is hog wash
all theories are? until they become truth!!!!! i see another vaccine variant coming down the pipe!

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

"In a post from last week, CR identified some Silverado 1500 and Sierra 1500 as suffering from ‘major’ engine issues, prompting the group to report a problem rate of four per cent"

"Confidential sources close to this publication suggest issues with lifters exist in the latter thanks to challenges with the fuel management system which is designed to deactivate a number of cylinders in certain situations to save gasoline and improve fuel economy. Gearheads will tell you that lifter problems could lead to bent pushrods and potentially grenade an engine"

Top Bottom