ISIS or Metal Health?

424524920e168923796ad589caf69632.jpg
597ec7e8468fd6987a256f66d72a59fd.jpg
d8db7330a5ce6633b037cd8639c427d6.jpg
84d12044ffdc216257106cabefb98758.jpg

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would seem the CBC / Liberal / media coverup is on... Ezra has a piece out that is interesting, statement about mental health was not scripted by family but by an isis sympathizer.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The question seems to be a classic "chicken or the egg" discussion. I think any person who shoots random people definitely has mental health issues. Since ISIS appears to promote this, and other similar types of stuff (suicide bomb etc.) it seems reasonable to extend the mental health issues to the leaders and followers (members?) of ISIS. They all appear to be fuc*ing nuts to me. Do I feel sorry for the parents and family of this nut? Only to the extent that I can imagine it is shocking when your kid does something outrageous even when he seems a bit off. Level of empathy fades quickly depending on what warning signs there may have been.

It would be so much simpler if everyone gave up their version of what God is/was/might be and we all observe the teachings of the Easter Bunny and Sanata Claus.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The question seems to be a classic "chicken or the egg" discussion. I think any person who shoots random people definitely has mental health issues. Since ISIS appears to promote this, and other similar types of stuff (suicide bomb etc.) it seems reasonable to extend the mental health issues to the leaders and followers (members?) of ISIS. They all appear to be fuc*ing nuts to me. Do I feel sorry for the parents and family of this nut? Only to the extent that I can imagine it is shocking when your kid does something outrageous even when he seems a bit off. Level of empathy fades quickly depending on what warning signs there may have been.

It would be so much simpler if everyone gave up their version of what God is/was/might be and we all observe the teachings of the Easter Bunny and Sanata Claus.

I'd argue that ISIS has little to do with religion - it is only the mask they hide behind. The unrest in Arabia has existed for millennia and predates our earliest historical records.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as Easter Bunny, santa claus, and trick or treat. It has nothing to do with teachings and everything to do with adding excitement in childrens lives, giving them something to look forward to. Helps stave off depression and is so important for mental health. I am sure some groups find these Canadian values offensive.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as Easter Bunny, santa claus, and trick or treat. It has nothing to do with teachings and everything to do with adding excitement in childrens lives, giving them something to look forward to. Helps stave off depression and is so important for mental health. I am sure some groups find these Canadian values offensive.
You mean like the real Canadians that got kids banded from dressing up for Halloween in school?

Top Bottom