Time to install the ramp

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Time to get the ramp on the river folks. We will be looking for helpers. Thanks will post more info here.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you doing this across the Bow or the Elbow. Either way I should be able to help :D

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I can't help, finally get to see surgeon in Jan, hopefully he will fix my knee. Sad start to the year this go around. Best I can Doo is keep the parking lot cleaned

Time to get the ramp on the river folks. We will be looking for helpers. Thanks will post more info here.

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry I can't help, finally get to see surgeon in Jan, hopefully he will fix my knee. Sad start to the year this go around. Best I can Doo is keep the parking lot cleaned

You are doing a great job with the parking area. Hope your knee gets taken care of.
Thanks

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To all interested we are going on the January 11/12 to get the ramp up and running. This weekend working on the home trails.
If the weather gets to cold we will pick another weekend for the ramp work.
Watch here for any updates please.
Work will be fairly easy with some lifting when needed. Mostly easy work assembling a prebuilt wooden ramp. if we get lots of helpers we can pack trail also.

Thanks for the help it will be fun. Was last year

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
To all interested we are going on the January 11/12 to get the ramp up and running. This weekend working on the home trails.
If the weather gets to cold we will pick another weekend for the ramp work.
Watch here for any updates please.
Work will be fairly easy with some lifting when needed. Mostly easy work assembling a prebuilt wooden ramp. if we get lots of helpers we can pack trail also.

Thanks for the help it will be fun. Was last year

fun only because you guys laughed at me when I was chipping the bank away to put that upper beam in.

thanks to Don for getting that put in early this year so we don't have to repeat that performance!

I think we should be able to make the trip to help out. Gives me lots of time to figure out that recoil :)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
recoil is figured out, thumb warmer and new throttle flipper installed, both our machines are ready to go.

Hope the forecast for next weekend is better than it is for this weekend.....

PrtScr capture_3.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Forecast looks much better for this coming weekend. Ramp install still planned for Saturday?

fb.jpg

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes we are a GO for Saturday and even Sunday if needed. I know it is finally warm and we want to ride BUT we could really use a hand from some members or friends. Thanks for the help

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes we are a GO for Saturday and even Sunday if needed. I know it is finally warm and we want to ride BUT we could really use a hand from some members or friends. Thanks for the help

We'll get it done Saturday I have faith in our crew! Don't forget the bolts & screws. I'll be sure to pack our drill and nut drivers/screw driver attachments etc.

Snowmahn

Reaction score
Hey Guys, It may be able to get out and help, wont know until later in week, (thursday/friday). I don't see where the bridge is going in, (probably my lack of computer skills, i tried to post this 3 times) Please let me know When and where, ill do my best to get out and help if i can.

Cheers!:beer:

Top Bottom