Time to get your riding buddies together

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time to get your riding buddies together for a group buy for some decent radio's this season. I sold over 400 last season of the BaoFeng package I put together and guys are starting to buy them now for this season. All the pro riders and some of the other operators in my area use them and no they don't get them for free, they pay the same as everyone else. One of the other tour companies ditched there 700 dollar motorola for these. So if you or your buddies are still use the cheap FSR radio including the BCA ones it time to step up and get something substantially better. 8 watts, dual channel, dual frequency, 128 programmable channels remote mic and extra whip antenna. Prices are the same as last season. 1-4 169.00, 5-11 149.00 and 12+ 129.00 shipping included taxes extra. Visa ,MasterCard or e transfer accepted. Please email me at the address on my sig to order.
14344267_10206972067451488_7645043974700774600_n.jpg

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time to get your riding buddies together for a group buy for some decent radio's this season. I sold over 400 last season of the BaoFeng package I put together and guys are starting to buy them now for this season. All the pro riders and some of the other operators in my area use them and no they don't get them for free, they pay the same as everyone else. One of the other tour companies ditched there 700 dollar motorola for these. So if you or your buddies are still use the cheap FSR radio including the BCA ones it time to step up and get something substantially better. 8 watts, dual channel, dual frequency, 128 programmable channels remote mic and extra whip antenna. Prices are the same as last season. 1-4 169.00, 5-11 149.00 and 12+ 129.00 shipping included taxes extra. Visa ,MasterCard or e transfer accepted. Please email me at the address on my sig to order.
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=fddab581d0943b64f75d4ec9cd103fb5&oe=5A5F1A18
The prices I don't understand, 1-4 and so on??

Never mind, that's how many

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great price on the radios!
I have the BCA but if I didn't I'd be all over these.
BCA hardly ued so hard to replace yet.

Once again great price!

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highly recommend these me and a buddy bought one each and there is no comparison to other radios. RGM makes it easy all the Channels there for you ready to go.

Reactions: RGM

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like mine! Great radio! Works way better than the BCA and its way stronger.

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys using the long antennas on these radios? Just wondering if it's in your backpack if the antenna gets in the way? Any Thoughts

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys using the long antennas on these radios? Just wondering if it's in your backpack if the antenna gets in the way? Any Thoughts

I use the long antenna and have it sticking out of my bag. If your antenna is between your body any shovel blade there isn't much place for the signal to go.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I keep the radio in the top of my pack with the long antenna poking out of the side, it is quite flexible. The mic is draped over my shoulder clipped into a high pocket. I can often hear someone calling me even while riding this way.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This may be a dumb question, will the bca radios work with these also ? I currently run bca's however I'm looking to upgrade to the baofeng.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you need something else to program the radio?
They come pre programmed with the major channels used in our areas. You can also program them manually or on your computer with an extra cable.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A radio can't compete with a Garmin Rino. GPS capability so you can ping your buddy and drive right to him is 100% better than trying to talk directions to each other.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A radio can't compete with a Garmin Rino. GPS capability so you can ping your buddy and drive right to him is 100% better than trying to talk directions to each other.

���� Radios are great for other things

Top Bottom