Time for gear for 2022 Snow season what you getting

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mobius Knee braces, always wanted to buy them just all caught up with other gear so I can finally order some for this season before i blow a knee out

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mobius Knee braces, always wanted to buy them just all caught up with other gear so I can finally order some for this season before i blow a knee out

I use them for motocross so have been using them for sledding for years now. But I think this year I'm going to try out a set of EVS TP199 knee pads.

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy Kolin has had his for quite a few years, and for the price theyre better than any other brand with better protection. All other brands are like $700+ per leg

Reactions: RXN

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like my EVS TP199s.
knees dont take that bad of a beating wearing those
Which ones do I want?
Screenshot_20211018-210308.jpg

Rn4

Reaction score
I’ve got the ones with shin protection as well and don’t have one issue with them. I’d recommend them

Reactions: RXN

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy Kolin has had his for quite a few years, and for the price theyre better than any other brand with better protection. All other brands are like $700+ per leg

Maybe custom ones like CTI, but there are lots of options out there other than Mobius. Leatt, Alpinestars, Astericks, POD,... But I do feel like Mobius are the best off the shelf knee braces.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been rocking the EVS TP199 for a couple seasons, love em.
I absolutely love these weapons too - just the right amount of protection - can still ride with a knee on the seat if need be - they are minto - not for someone that NEEDS a knee brace tho

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I would have worn knee pads earlier in my sledding days. Was riding my 2004 turbo Rev with the RH side panel off one Spring... hit a big kicker, bottomed out upon landing to find my knee cap on the outside of my leg!

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I would have worn knee pads earlier in my sledding days. Was riding my 2004 turbo Rev with the RH side panel off one Spring... hit a big kicker, bottomed out upon landing to find my knee cap on the outside of my leg!
Yeah... smashed it off the brake caliper!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven’t ridden in a couple years but. Ow that my wrist is fixed I’ll be back on the horse, getting new klim powercross heated gloves and a set of Abom extreme heat goggles, and of course I need to buy a sled as well……. Lol

Emt Worker

Reaction score
I bought a newer sled last year so that kind of limits what I can afford this year. I did get a FXR jacket. First sled jacket in about 20 years. I might look at getting a new pair of gloves too. Bring on the snow!

Top Bottom