Time for gear for 2022 Snow season what you getting

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Since the weather is getting colder, and no sled shows to get us in the sprit we need to go shopping on line or at the dealers. What are you getting for his 2022 season. Martins are having there Snow Show Sale at the dealership from Oct 8 - Oct 16. Specialty had there open house last weekend.

Me, my Klim Avy-bag just arrived, seems real goo. Replacing my rear bag and behind the seat storage bag, adding a front gauge bag, those are on order from Martins, some arrived just waiting for the works. Then front and rear bumper replacement from Specialty Sleds. Maybe a wrap. Picked up a few bearings, will change the back wheel bearings.

72740409-572B-4C42-B554-8D24BB492914.jpeg

Last edited:

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice.
I'm considering selling my Snowpluse 3.0 and going to that pack as well.

1st i need a new suit.

Waiting for riverside to get their shipment of Jethwear in. I'd like to try on a pair and see how they feel and fit.

And hope for a good snow year and minimal damage this year. Should be a good time.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need a helmet & goggles… my son needs a suit….

Calgary & area shops don’t carry the type of gear I’m looking for. Mostly ski gear…

Ridernation

Reaction score
Gas, liquor, and accommodations all going up....wages goin down, happy socks screwin everyone and everything all up! What a time we are livin in now!

Ridernation

Reaction score
Can’t wait for the “new” CRT ( COVID recovery tax ) to be implemented! F$%k our world!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Martin’s this morning and grabbed some gear. Tobe suit for me and grabbed Klim onesie for my son. $300 off the Klim gear. Asked for the Maxwell discount and the sales lady said she never heard of him. 😬

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since the weather is getting colder, and no sled shows to get us in the sprit we need to go shopping on line or at the dealers. What are you getting for his 2022 season. Martins are having there Snow Show Sale at the dealership from Oct 8 - Oct 16. Specialty had there open house last weekend.

Me, my Klim Avy-bag just arrived, seems real goo. Replacing my rear bag and behind the seat storage bag, adding a front gauge bag, those are on order from Martins, some arrived just waiting for the works. Then front and rear bumper replacement from Specialty Sleds. Maybe a wrap. Picked up a few bearings, will change the back wheel bearings.

View attachment 244517

Did you buy that any pack to protect others??? , asking for a friend.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Bought some new Helium gear from Ski Doo.
Looks thin so also bought, I beleive its a down mid layer for it.
Apparantly warranty for life.

Bought some new Tec +3 boots from Ski Doo. Look like a very good solid boot.
Tie[me will tell.

Figured the money it would have cost for tickets, fuel, accomadation, booze to go to Edmonton sled show I acually saved money.
Our local dealer had a 30% sale for one day..... This reduced prices.

The wifey actually was that mad with all my new purchases. LOL.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Mountain lab headlamp, 20 & 21 tooth top gears, two new smaller belt drive belts, Doo 800 Etec engine, possible new helmet but I’m fussy and too lazy to try some on. I’ll prolly use the old one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom