Threads pulled for review

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I have now pulled 2 threads and they will be going under review tonight. The Max thread and Tail Gate Chat. I will review all the recent posting and activity and they will all be dealt with. Threats and bashing will NOT be tolerated on this site. If you wish to do this it will not be here. :realmad:

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I have pulled the posts in both treads and have moved them for review. Now before we point a finger at someone for something you must have the true facts. The entire situation is under review and there will be some outcome to this.

Otherwise please keep it cool and cival please. If your at someones throat and we see that, you will get a holiday, no questions asked.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man being a mod on this site would suck. Thanks to all your good work. How do you do it when you have a real job? Thats true dedication to the sport and site.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guy's I feel for ya. It aint easy being the ref all the time.:beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hey guy's I feel for ya. It aint easy being the ref all the time.:beer::beer:

Probably be a lot easier if they just ignored us, Imagine how much more difficult the job would be had I not discovered and brought attention to all the possible areas for abuse........Just sayin:d

the receptionist

sexy reception
Reaction score
Probably be a lot easier if they just ignored us, Imagine how much more difficult the job would be had I not discovered and brought attention to all the possible areas for abuse........Just sayin:d

Not sure what the fuss is about but remember ... it's just the internet!!
Cool site btw! :beer::d:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the fuss is about but remember ... it's just the internet!!
Cool site btw! :beer::d:beer:

what this is just the internet,, its not high school,, or better yet PRE-SCHOOL,,, ohhh now I understand...:p

man I was being way too sensitive......;)

good job SnowandMud:beer::beer:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sensative? wtf when did that happen....... I missed it.

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this place has been out of control for a while............... not in anyway a judgement of the moderation.
Way too many good people gone. Chit shows get old.
See you around to playground for a random post or two. :beer:

S

sldgy

this place has been out of control for a while............... not in anyway a judgement of the moderation.
Way too many good people gone. Chit shows get old.
See you around to playground for a random post or two. :beer:

drop me a PM from time to time my friend:):beer:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Max thread and tail gate are a total waste of time and only invites this kind of crap in my opinion.Its nothing but people posting to hear thier own voice and gets carried away.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Max thread and tail gate are a total waste of time and only invites this kind of crap in my opinion.Its nothing but people posting to hear thier own voice and gets carried away.

To some maybe...... As for myself I use it as a place to shoot the chit with internet freinds, many have become real life freinds. Outside of S&M I hang with sledderdoc, Toddbd & plio....As well I look forward to meeting Booster, bucky, easy ride, Lionel, Kent, Rob, froggy, Stephan, BB. ect..ect..ect...

In my OPINION, if you feel that way about it so be it, stay out and all is well, some of us enjoy talking about other chit besides, sled, quds, mods...ect

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do stay out as its retarded and there is only about 30 other ways to chat with people if needed

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol ^^ I think Ron is going to have to review this thread. But really if you don't like don't read it and stay away and keep your comments to yourself. I do have to admit this site is rather tame compared to some of the Azz hats on another certain gun forum I frequint.

BTW good job Mods, I sure as hell would not want to do it!!

-Ron-

Top Bottom