Things to make sure you have in your Camper

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks you all for your suggestions...........the packing will begin next week after i get my new toy home.

Scuba

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez not too bad .... I would also add several bags of ice for your Margaritaville blender along with all the necessary rum and tequila etc. and of course your generator! :beer::d:beer:

That is the best bar accessory ever (Margaritaville Blender) I've never went through so much Tequila before.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I know mine will be at the campout next weekend!! Gotta introduce Bogger to Mr. Hangover! :beer::d:beer:

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Package of the small bamboo sticks that you can get from Home Depot, the ones for holding plants up. Soak the ends in water for about an hour and they make great mellow roasting sticks for the fire. Most camp grounds frown if you cut the trees for this now and we found this works great and if you soak them they don't burn up and they are better than the metal ones because the mellow does not spin on them when they get hot.

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
spray for your can, nothing like that smell on a rainy day (mine don't stink) how are yours HA HA. Rubber gloves to drain your black water, a funnel to add water to your water tank just in case you run out of water also a plug to plug in an rv plug and to plug the other way (only my 2 cents)

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get the big mats for in front of the door. I would like the AstroTurf style...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get the big mats for in front of the door. I would like the AstroTurf style...

walmart has some like they sell at the rv places. kind of plasticy and not quite as big but only 30 bucks i think and they wont rot.

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
walmart has some like they sell at the rv places. kind of plasticy and not quite as big but only 30 bucks i think and they wont rot.

The ones from the RV places are pretty good. They won't rot because they let the water pass through. A good sweep before put away and they last and last. Until something snags them then they unravel!

:d

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
spray for your can, nothing like that smell on a rainy day (mine don't stink) how are yours HA HA.

Ya don't be like my wife and buy "Fresh Linin" scent....after a big growler ya spray that and the whole trailer then smells like a dirty diaper

700WFO

Reaction score
A flashlite crankup is good
If you have kids a set of 2 way radios
Some type of fire starter if wood wet,gas torch,flares
Rain cloths
Tarp
Beer,Beer,Beer,Cigars,Lawn chair

For a fire starter that takes little room, use what I do for sledding and camping. A small zip lock bag with cotton balls soaked in vaseline. Takes a little to mix the vaseline into the cotton balls, but when making a fire, two soaked cotton balls will burn for several minutes helping to dry out wet kindling and create successful fires even in rain and wind. Easily lights off a flint as well if your lighter runs out or matches are wet.

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fill ziplock bag with dryer lint , it's the best firestarter ever........starts easy , burns for several minutes and gets rid of unwanted garbage, we carry it snowmobiling , it's awesome!!!

Top Bottom