The sky is not falling

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Firstly, I want to say I am following the Alberta Governments Covid-19 web site. It is clear to anyone who can read that we want to do everything we can, not to overwhelm our health facilities and front-line health care personal.

I also know this for certain; Covid-19 will come and go, the Sun will come up in the east, the Rockies will remain in the west and the good time will come again. I understand if you are listening to News or reading the Newspapers you won’t hear these facts. On the contrary you will Constantly hear that the Sky Is Falling and that you are Chicken Little and is
your DUTY to run around like a CHICKEN WITH YOUR HEAD CUT OFF.

I’m looking forward to the end of this hysteria. I hope I’m wrong in my suspicion that the impact the measure that we are currently are enduring are worse than the impact the current measures are having on my family friends, neighbors and fellow Albertan's.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that could be true, but I think you should board yourself up in the basement for a few months just in case.....

2dawgsfawkin

Reaction score
unfortunately there are too many self absorbed millennial's(and other uneducated tirds) that want to believe they can stop the course of nature by being a SJW.

The only way they can feel in control is to fuel the hysteria.

But hey, you wont be able to convince that crowd using rational thinking, because there's no drama there.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada could be free from covid-19 in just 2-3 weeks. With no isolation and zero worries about catching it.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well Keith, it is crazy times for sure.

What to believe? What to do? Where to go? Why?

The media is out of control. The government acts too slow and just makes me laugh. All the lies that come from loose lips is disgusting. This was okay yesterday but not today sort of thing! The financial help is just a big boondoggle. I feel for anybody who takes it as it will more than likely cost and arm and a leg to out of the paperwork and paying back.

I agree, the Sky is not Falling and chicken little is just fine floating around up there watching all the craziness!!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stay at home and social isolation thing isn't even that bad. The real problem is the crap weather. It has been averaging like 10C below average for the last 3 weeks here. Brutal.

I expected global warming to be a lot warmer than this.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stay at home and social isolation thing isn't even that bad. The real problem is the crap weather. It has been averaging like 10C below average for the last 3 weeks here. Brutal.

I expected global warming to be a lot warmer than this.

Remember they changed it to climate change so any weather could be blamed on the evil people ruining the planet.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chances are good most of us won’t even know somebody who’s died from covid.
Chances are real good we will all know somebody who’s lost everything and is homelsss by covid

I think the problem is going to come into play many months down the road. People who barely get by will never catch up with payments once the deferrals end and everyone wants their money. I wonder if the government is going to try and bail them all out?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looked. Sky moved...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the problem is going to come into play many months down the road. People who barely get by will never catch up with payments once the deferrals end and everyone wants their money. I wonder if the government is going to try and bail them all out?

Sure hope not,,,

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the problem is going to come into play many months down the road. Pebople who barely get by will never catch up with payments once the deferrals end and everyone wants their money. I wonder if the government is going to try and bail them all out?
Going to be some good deals on fun things at that time.

Top Bottom