The real reason the matryx boost is delayed!!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen that video. I was kind of suprised burandt posted it. Doesn’t burandt ride in the nose bleeds down there, like above 10 000 feet? Might not still be making the same horse power at his elevation?

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG really ??? they sent him a sled with way to much primary weight cuz he's at 11 feet lol. Trust me the sled we road last year was crisp and clean Maxy. I know I know we can all smell the fear in your post it will be ok I promise.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG really ??? they sent him a sled with way to much primary weight cuz he's at 11 feet lol. Trust me the sled we road last year was crisp and clean Maxy. I know I know we can all smell the fear in your post it will be ok I promise.

the sled should be spot on to 10k feet with factory setup dont tell me 1000ft is going to make it run like that one!

no fear here, im just excited ill still be able to smoke everyone with 5 lbs less boost!

have to give the new matryx boost a head start.....one one thousand two one thousand tthre one thousand 4 one thousand.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the sled should be spot on to 10k feet with factory setup dont tell me 1000ft is going to make it run like that one!

no fear here, im just excited ill still be able to smoke everyone with 5 lbs less boost!

have to give the new matryx boost a head start.....one one thousand two one thousand tthre one thousand 4 one thousand.....
See isn't this way way more fun than talking about covid?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you've said something like this in other threads.....

Why? You would rather talk about covid than sleds? Good for you!
What are your guys thoughts on this, its something I've been pondering for many years:

Let's say two guys climb a hill, they get the exact same highmark. Only difference is 1 guy climbed it first thing in the morning and 1 guy climbed it at the very end of the day. The first guy climbed it at high tide and the 2nd guy climbed it at low tide.

Did the second guy actually climb higher than the first guy?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are your guys thoughts on this, its something I've been pondering for many years:

Let's say two guys climb a hill, they get the exact same highmark. Only difference is 1 guy climbed it first thing in the morning and 1 guy climbed it at the very end of the day. The first guy climbed it at high tide and the 2nd guy climbed it at low tide.

What time of year we talking, some times the snow is setup better in the morning haha

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to reply to Bens comment and the vid got deleted. That was some serious lag on the bottom, horrible sounding sled.
Yea Chris was replying the same cookie cutter message to everyone noticing the lag "its still on break in, clutching is to heavy blah blah" the thing looked like chit hahah

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Old morning track is set up rock hard by afternoon. Afternoon mark is not as impressive as morning high mark.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that I've seen a YouTube video of a 2019 rmk bogging I think I will have to sell both my 2022 polaris snow checks. Very sad day for me as a polaris fan.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea Chris was replying the same cookie cutter message to everyone noticing the lag "its still on break in, clutching is to heavy blah blah" the thing looked like chit hahah

yep for the head Polaris guy he always has a bunch of excuses LOL. We get it, you ride on the moon. Slow clap

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend who has a doo turbo 165 wrote this....

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 8.59.19 AM.png

Top Bottom