The real reason the matryx boost is delayed!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because they still haven’t figured out how to clutch it properly. Go watch Chris burandts latest video thing sounds worse than my 2014 TSS xm with a backyard kit on it. If the sled makes consistent 185 HP how come they have such a hard time figuring it out? I would get in contact with your favourite clutch guy because your going to need to do your own RND this season by the sounds of it LOL

IMG_6695.png

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But your sled isn’t making a consistent HP all the time all elevations like this sled is
So if my boost gauge reads 7lbs boost in the cow sh*t covered field I rip in this week and I go to renshaw the week after and it still reads 7lbs at 6000ft - my hp #'s will be different?

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Man polaris sure makes it hard on themselves.....
The flagship boost is delayed while N/A sleds are being delivered. The Dan adams video of him touring the production facility in Roseau shows dozens of turbos being built, but know one has them yet.....
Why are you data logging a production sled? You would have thought that this motor that was destined for a turbo would have had all the bugs worked out before production.

Naaa, just build them, we can figure out at the beginning of the season.

If its supposed to maintain HP up to 10,000 feet, then why was the clutching wrong... are all the production sleds going to be wrong then?

The list goes on.

Looks like the clutching is going to be just as bad as the one I drove last spring...

At least there flickable tho.

Top Bottom