The New Snowandmud Site

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not like change, But I do like snowandmud. I’ll get around to understanding it all, Just seems weird.

Last edited:

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do my pictures doing this
Screenshot_20210601-042726.jpg

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure would like to see a section dedicated to the politics similar to what you did with the covid Section that needs given permission and not shown all members

Many of us use the new threads to see the new posts and end up having to see these radical dis information conspiracy’s (lies)being spewed by only a few certain members

Personally I don’t think all members should have to view this, and I came to this site for snow/atv news.. since this last October it has become very politically radicalized and needs controlling or members will be lost, have more than a few PM that we’re leaving due too endless disinformation being shown and not not there political view

You would think it would slow down months after election but seams to becoming more popular with a few similar to the “big lie” still happening

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure would like to see a section dedicated to the politics similar to what you did with the covid Section that needs given permission and not shown all members

Many of us use the new threads to see the new posts and end up having to see these radical dis information conspiracy’s (lies)being spewed by only a few certain members

Personally I don’t think all members should have to view this, and I came to this site for snow/atv news.. since this last October it has become very politically radicalized and needs controlling or members will be lost, have more than a few PM that we’re leaving due too endless disinformation being shown and not not there political view

You would think it would slow down months after election but seams to becoming more popular with a few similar to the “big lie” still happening
Hahahahahhahahaha you still don't understand the term "scroll past" do you fred? There is nothing in the constitution of snow and mud that says you have to read a thread if you don't want to. This from the guy that just can't stop him self from participating in the threads he is whining about. I never see you in the Nascar thread? Maybe because you scroll by it because it doesn't interest you? Thats how it works fred.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahhahahaha you still don't understand the term "scroll past" do you fred? There is nothing in the constitution of snow and mud that says you have to read a thread if you don't want to. This from the guy that just can't stop him self from participating in the threads he is whining about. I never see you in the Nascar thread? Maybe because you scroll by it because it doesn't interest you? Thats how it works fred.

Ken your among the worst of lies and conspiracy’s and I should not have to see that as well any other members

Have your own thread and enjoy your crap, but members should not have to see it anywhere on a site for snow and mud without requesting acceptance..

I’m thinking of deleting my own account pending..

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How disappointing it would be if the mods gave even the slightest bit of cred to your comments. It’s kinda like if CNN complained to the CRT about the credibility of news reports on other channels. Your ego and your emotions tell you you are informed , but give Your head a good shake, rub your eyes , turn off your left leaning media source , and you’ll see the actual results of the liberal/Democrat governance . Your suggestion would mean this Would be a venue for you to spew your opinions , screwed up as they are , but not allow others to Post their opinions , or , more importantly to point out the obvious inaccuracy and long term harm To our western nations.

Last edited:

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s ironic that Fred would be the one deleted,go hang out in mud pit chat or sled chat but in anything goes you want it shaped to your liking and not others sounds ironic aswel.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Why do my pictures doing thisView attachment 236940
I see they worked on 1 post but not on the other, did you just copy and paste the original post in its entirety, or did you make a new post and add all the photo's back?

If you copy and pasted it just lost the links to the photos.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do have one first world issue with the new version. The "See last post" is on the right side of the page as it has always been but now when I am pointlessly scrolling, I have to go waaaaaay over to the left side of the page to go to the next page. Would you ever consider moving the page thing back to the right side?

I can learn to deal with it as well hahaha

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to turn your phone sideways to show the page number button

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see they worked on 1 post but not on the other, did you just copy and paste the original post in its entirety, or did you make a new post and add all the photo's back?

If you copy and pasted it just lost the links to the photos.
New post my pics I waited till all processed on tapatalk

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just tried it again to post a pic on taptalk same result. Went on computer and worked. What do i have to do on this app to fix it.

Top Bottom