The fast start to the summer fire season.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the other fire at Lytton that was deliberately set ....lord knows why!!! Here is the guy that set it, i am not sure if his trial verdict is in or not. What the hell is wrong with these people anyway? His link says he is a BC faller, i guess that makes sense to burn down your forests so you don't have work.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/percy-williams-37420a13b/
Maybe he wanted to burn the lumber up before it was built into a Catholic Church? Maybe he's thinking 2 steps ahead of everyone else?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forest fires fit well into the whole climate change theorists. Don't rule out whack jobs doing it to further their agenda. Nothing surprises me anymore.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still beleive the lytton fire was deliberately set, the nut jobs always say global warming. I would like to know if those two that died in the fire were the two that turned in Scooby the arsonist in 2014. Why are people deliberately setting fires is what we have to figure out?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kids just sent me this picture from there back yard
IMG_4688.jpg

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been lots of lightning and in the grassy areas things are happening very fast. Hope they are okay.
I think it’s along the hiway. West side of the lake? That make sense.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one place I see being a Big problem is Jasper. Wow, thats alot of dry fuel around there.

Top Bottom