Thanks Sherwood Park Service !!!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend had issues with her "new" truck last couple days. Contacted Rick. She took the truck down today and they got her fixed up quick. She is broke right now so they did what was required and quoted other stuff. She is extremely happy. Hard to find a good shop now. More business to come Rick!! Give your people another pat on the back for doing good work!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've always appreciated the service there....even if Ric is a douche....

Saved us thousands on the wifes POS C230 and they keep my 10+ year old trucks reliable & ready for mountain excursions, never been upsold and always been given a heads up about what was coming up.

Ric spends most of his time in Mexico, Vegas and skipping out on S&M events, but his staff keeps it on the rails....

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be needed a set of tires for the caddy before winter so I think I'll be sending the wifey down there too.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow... Thanks, and I trust my team at the shop... I'll be sure to pass this on to the staff .....

And bogger...... Douche? Hurt feelers here ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow... Thanks, and I trust my team at the shop... I'll be sure to pass this on to the staff .....

And bogger...... Douche? Hurt feelers here ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk while sitting on the coast on vacation, yet again

fixed it for you Ric :)

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to wait until I could get a day light pic but got the new boots put on last week. Also got my truck tires balanced that were out from when I had bought them from another shop last year. Great service and they look great. Thanks again Rick.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447115616.444062.jpg

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The staff at Sherwood Service are top notch and brought a few cars for service there. Never been disappointed and strongly recommend anybody to get their vehicles serviced with Sherwood Service. Like Bogger said pretty well sums up Ricccybobby, maybe a douche was a little harsh but...

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to you and your staff for the work on my f350 will be recommending you to my friends.got me in and out in a day when nobody else could cheers.Have a good ride this weekend.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ric's staff are the greatest aren't they. Especially since Ric's never there.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big shout out to ric for installing a levelling kit on my 2015 silverado 2500! Excellent job looks great on still has factory ride, even gave me a smoking deal! Gets all my business now thanks again ric very satisfied!

Curtis

Top Bottom